By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX controller revealed to be a fake by leaker!

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

If indeed it is a fake, then I take my hat off to this guy, one of the best trolls in years.

I had my fun with spemanig.

He was looking a bit down by the end of the thread. Maybe you went too far. Hell be partying now, tho

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah

That's... I... Wow. I didn't think it was real with just this one though, not until the pictures of the black one that made it much more convincing, but in any case brilliantly epic fake!

What about the other photos?

Next thread: Rumor suggests leaker NX controller lied about it being fake, it's actually real!

Around the Network

i have never been more thankful to be played like a fiddle in my life.

Thank. Fucking. God.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

wombat123 said:
Jranation said:
After this, I think people who got too much time on their hands will use this opportunity to create more rumors who will shock the entire internet.

The NX is probably the biggest secret the industry has had in years and coming up with some convincing fakes would be a good way to get some free advertising or attention.  The second Nintendo (even if it was unofficial) said the image was fake, that was all the convincing I needed because if it were real, Nintendo would have gone into full "SHUT IT DOWN" mode or would have said something along the lines of 'no comment'.

Yep! Just like that person who posted stuff on his Youtube cahnnel and on forums suddenly stop releasing info (I dont quite remember the whole story) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Aren't some people feeling the burn now? That's what happens when you jump at rumors.

Wow, I have been made a fool. That image looked freakishly real. I would still like to see how they managed to pull off that later day-time photo that surfaced. That daytime photo did not look CGI to me at all.

Are we sure that this video effectively quashes the rumor? I could see somebody making a CGI model just to dupe people into believing the leak wasn't real.