By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX controller revealed to be a fake by leaker!

This guy has become the biggest troll on the internet....I have a new hero

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Such thirsty users easily fooled (whom half can't admit to being deceived). Not surprising. I'd say look before you leap, but you lot have an extremely bad tendency to swan dive before you even try to peak at the ravine.

Thank f***ing god!!! My time as a Nintendo fan will continue afterall!

Wel payed leaker

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Goodnightmoon said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I told you it was a fake! meanwhile people throwing shit at Nintendo with no reason at all even after they denied it LOL 

Now at least there is a bunch of very funny comments 

I guess there are too many big mouths around here XD  

?????????

Nintendo never denied  or made a comment on this.

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/03/23/nintendo-of-europe-employee-reportedly-said-the-nx-controller-images-are-completely-fake/

cycycychris said:
Goodnightmoon said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I told you it was a fake! meanwhile people throwing shit at Nintendo with no reason at all even after they denied it LOL 

Now at least there is a bunch of very funny comments 

I guess there are too many big mouths around here XD  

?????????

Nintendo never denied  or made a comment on this.

What about the NoE insider that informed Liam Robertson about this being 100% fake? That guy has a really good track debunking fake leaks, yet almost everybody choosed to believe a complete stranger just because a photo that looked fake from miles away.

The black one still isnt confirmed to be fake

Ruler said:
The black one still isnt confirmed to be fake

The author of the original one said in youtube the black one is copy of his design made with a 3d printer.

Well, that's good this rumor can be put to rest. This is like that Rayman leak made some time ago. That was sooo good xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread