By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox: Zero content

So, Nintendo has updated the Star Fox:Zero japanese website with all the planets in this game. There are a total of 11 planets, named like this:

• Corneria
  • Meteo α
  • Area 3
  • Zoness
  • Sector β
  • Titania
  • Sector γ
  • Fichina
  • Fortuna
  • Sector Ω
  • Venom

Some of these planets might be familiar to you, since they appeared in previous Star Fox titles. If we compare the number of planets to the N64 Star Fox, which seems logical since they're both similar, the N64 game featured 15 planets. Also, Star Fox: Zero features 1 level more than the previous SF title (Assault). We don't really know the length of these levels, so the length of the game could still be acceptable. 

Thoughts?

Sources: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/afxj/stage/index.html
                    http://nintendoeverything.com/star-fox-zero-update-planets-and-routes/

• Around the Network

I hope that I don't see the credits roll after 2 hours of gameplay.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
    I hope that I don't see the credits roll after 2 hours of gameplay.

I think they're aiming to a cinematic length, so 2 hours in reaching Venom is a safe bet. I was hoping for more replayability, but the number of planets keeps me worried about it.

I think they are keeping some routes secret for now: There seems to be a big blank space on the upper (probably higher difficulty) route right after Corneria but we know there will be an alternative boss on the first planet which should lead to a different stage. Also, there's room for a medium level difficulty planet after stage 4. I'm keeping my hopes up!

I don't mind a short start to end game as long as replay are a lot!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
    Louie said:
    I think they are keeping some routes secret for now: There seems to be a big blank space on the upper (probably higher difficulty) route right after Corneria but we know there will be an alternative boss on the first planet which should lead to a different stage. Also, there's room for a medium level difficulty planet after stage 4. I'm keeping my hopes up!

Maybe, I don't know if it's final or they're just keeping some planets secret. There's suposed to be a hard difficulty planet after Corneria, so I don't know if there's at least one planet missing, or you just teleport to a later planet.

fedfed said:
    I don't mind a short start to end game as long as replay are a lot!

Me neither, the problem is there's suposed to be (unless they're keeping some planets secret) 11 planets totally, which is not astonishing in replayability value.

It's already been confirmed that the game has multiple paths. So I think, at least content wise, the game will be fine.

Is there any way to play all planets in one go?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

The combination of Platinum and Star Fox should result in a game with a lot of replay value.

Zero content? Now that sounds disappointing.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’