By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox: Zero content

Less content than Starfox 64, a 20 year old game, though we knew that already. Sorry but this game is near Ultra Smash tier.

Around the Network
Natsu said:
jason1637 said:
No online no buy.

Same, or just wait for it to be cheaper. I wasn't ever planning on pay full price anyways, but maybe online coulda changed that. (play the story though all paths and get 10-30 hours from online would help give it more value)

is a on-rails shooter. Why do you want online mode?

Click HERE and be happy 

Einsam_Delphin said:
Less content than Starfox 64, a 20 year old game, though we knew that already. Sorry but this game is near Ultra Smash tier.

No is not, that's just another hyperbole.

EricFabian said:
Natsu said:

Same, or just wait for it to be cheaper. I wasn't ever planning on pay full price anyways, but maybe online coulda changed that. (play the story though all paths and get 10-30 hours from online would help give it more value)

is a on-rails shooter. Why do you want online mode

Starfox 64 3d had a local vs mode, I just want it because it would give it more value for me because I can put more hours into it. It doesn't even have to be that great.. 

I'll still probs get it if it doesn't have online but it just won't be a full price buy.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I do remember Nintendo stating that there are several paths within the same stage, I don't think the number of planets fully represents how much content to expect. Even in the previews shown off it looks like the Corneria stage has three paths in this game, not the 2 that were present in SF64. This could be the case for multiple planets as well.

Around the Network
Peh said:
I hope that I don't see the credits roll after 2 hours of gameplay.

That's literally been clear from the beginning.

Star Fox: Zero - 10/10.

No Aquas? : (

Peh said:
I hope that I don't see the credits roll after 2 hours of gameplay.

It's a rail shooter, and almost certainly a high score game.

O-D-C said:

See? Nintendo does listen to fans!

Looking the trailers, the content in planets is vastly superior than the 64. Judge the content only by the nunber of planets will only give the wrong idea. Some of you should wait the game releases and watch some gameplays videos before posting, your bashing towards this game is completely unsubstantial

We reap what we sow

noname2200 said:
O-D-C said:

See? Nintendo does listen to fans!

I think they could improve this planet, if they released in this game. But it would require a lot of work, because Aqua sucks really hard

We reap what we sow