By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox: Zero content

Porcupine_I said:
Zero content? Now that sounds disappointing.

*ba dum tsh*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

noname2200 said:
Peh said:
I hope that I don't see the credits roll after 2 hours of gameplay.

It's a rail shooter, and almost certainly a high score game.

O-D-C said:
No Aquas? : (

See? Nintendo does listen to fans!

And that's what worries me. I would rather have a game like Kid Icarus: Uprising. Still gonna wait for reviews, game lenght and content. Probably will skip it.

Edit: How do I get the quoting box into a correct position.. just look at it... wth?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I screamed at the title a bit...

Einsam_Delphin said:
Less content than Starfox 64, a 20 year old game, though we knew that already. Sorry but this game is near Ultra Smash tier.

Game's not out yet but you're speaking of it in the present tense. I'd suggest taking a wait-and-see approach.

DOOOOM!!! DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Less content than Starfox 64, a 20 year old game, though we knew that already. Sorry but this game is near Ultra Smash tier.

Game's not out yet but you're speaking of it in the present tense. I'd suggest taking a wait-and-see approach.

Hes been doing the same with Paper Mario: Color Splash, he already knows everything about the game from the 1 minute trailer.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

RolStoppable said:
Peh said:

And that's what worries me. I would rather have a game like Kid Icarus: Uprising. Still gonna wait for reviews, game lenght and content. Probably will skip it.

Edit: How do I get the quoting box into a correct position.. just look at it... wth?

Somehow you have managed to set the width in the HTML code to 0%. I put it back at 90%, so now it looks like this.

The HTML icon in the rich text editor allows you to edit the HTML source. Play around with it if you want to and then use the Preview instead of the Submit button for your post to see how it would look in the forums without actually posting it.

It somehow looked fine in the preview.. that's why I posted it. But OK.. I will keep that in mind.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Munchies said:
I screamed at the title a bit...

Yeah, I somehow made it sound like it was going to be a rant about Star Fox: Zero content XDDDD. I'm in a wait and see position about this game right now. I want to know that the new paths, bosses and length is enough for me. I know that a playthrough will be about 1.5/2 hours, since that's what I expected, but I like the possibility to explore new paths, and cutting 4 planets surely won't help. Unless the levels are lengthier.

Hope I can replay it differently at least 5 times.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

I know there are multiple paths, though I wonder if there are multiple stages per world..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]