By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FORMULA 1 2016 Mexico.. Or that piece of land beyond the Wall

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Tentative prediction for the Canadian Grand Prix
1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Ricciardo
DNF Haryanto

I feel like I've seen a ghost

Around the Network

My prediction is:

1-Hamilton
2-Ricciardo
3-Rosberg

DNF: Kvyat.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Geez you guys prediciting before the first practise.. Ferrari has a new turbo for Vettel, both red Bulls have the new engine.. And it will probably rain..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Geez you guys prediciting before the first practise.. Ferrari has a new turbo for Vettel, both red Bulls have the new engine.. And it will probably rain..

Do you really need to see the first practise to know that the Mercs will be fast on a fast track like Canada?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm expecting rain

1. Verstappen
2. Ricciardo
3. Hamilton

dnf: Magnussen

Around the Network

great race.. Ferrari could be up there with Mercedes and Verstappen vs Rosberg was awesome..

And Max did it in the age of DRS.. we should get rid of it.. that defending was beautifull instead of always the simple drive by because of DRS 

It was an entertaining race.

Vettel had a great start, with the Mercs close to have another incident, and the Ferrari strategy could have worked if Vettel hadn't done so many mistakes at the last chicane (wasn't it weird?).

An it looks like McLaren's lucky streak has come to an end.

Lewis had another bad start. Lucky to get away with it. His grid starts for the last year have been shocking.

JEMC said:

An it looks like McLaren's lucky streak has come to an end.

that was embarrassing from Alonso asking to pit the car cause he was just out of the top 10..

Wish they could've pitted him and put Jenson in the car. Annoyingly, if he stays on next year it could put Jenson out of a seat.

Good race, feel bad for Ferrari being grilled, it was a tough call and in hindsight didn't work but they are putting pressure on. Hopefully both they and Red Bull will be on it, it was a bit of a weird race with the temps. Great to see Bottas back on the Podium, but this was likely their strongest track and they kinda benefitted from better tyre management and fantastic from Sainz to come from 20th to finish 9th.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube