By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FORMULA 1 2016 Mexico.. Or that piece of land beyond the Wall

NiKKoM said:
JEMC said:

An it looks like McLaren's lucky streak has come to an end.

that was embarrassing from Alonso asking to pit the car cause he was just out of the top 10..

I think that was because he only had one pit stop and the tires were in pretty bad shape.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Baku seems to be a power circuit

free practice 2:

1 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:44.223 33 laps
2 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1:44.913 0.690 26 laps
3 Sergio Perez Force India 1:45.336 1.113 37 laps
4 Valtteri Bottas Williams 1:45.764 1.541 35 laps
5 Nico Hulkenberg Force India 1:45.920 1.697 37 laps
6 Carlos Sainz Jr. Toro Rosso 1:46.027 1.804 35 laps
7 Max Verstappen Red Bull 1:46.068 1.845 35 laps
8 Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 1:46.219 1.996 36 laps
9 Jenson Button McLaren 1:46.234 2.011 32 laps
10 Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull 1:46.293 2.070 32 laps

Mercedes engines on top... Red Bull and Ferrari are no where

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

that said:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

dnf. Kyvatt

How's the track? I've only seen a few images and there are sections where the track looks to be very, very narrow.

I honestly don't understand why they keep adding urban tracks.

Anyway:

1-Rosberg
2-Perez
3-Bottas

DNF: Hamilton

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

How's the track? I've only seen a few images and there are sections where the track looks to be very, very narrow.

Seems a bit boring with the long straight.. Some sexy corners with elevation in it but the looooooong straight is probably gonna ruin it.. Mercedes is gonna power down that straight into the distance 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
JEMC said:

Seems a bit boring with the long straight.. Some sexy corners with elevation in it but the looooooong straight is probably gonna ruin it.. Mercedes is gonna power down that straight into the distance 

Thanks.

That long straight seems like it could cause fuel consumption problems.

Hamilton didn't had a good Saturday.

Let's hope that that's not an indication of what will happen tomorrow (and not just with him).

Hope they don't hand it another to Hamilton. Come on, teams!

I'm surprised by the lack of Safety Car or any other incident. That's not what I feared.

How fun was hearing Hamilton and later Raikonen complaining about problems and the wall telling them that they couldn't help them? I wouldn't be surprised if that rule gets modified in the coming weeks.

Easy race for Rosberg and Vettel, and great race from Perez.

Nice to see that if the mercedes isn't at the front it becomes a normal car.. Lewis had to work for it and whats with Red Bull... dropped a lot after winning spain and 2nd in Monaco... the car didn't work these last 2 races