By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FORMULA 1 2016 Mexico.. Or that piece of land beyond the Wall

Yay, rain race.

Around the Network

Nevermind. It's boring despite the rain.

Oh, Red Bullshit team. Most ridiculous pit stop I've seen in a while. Poor Ricciardo.

Nice 5th for Alonso. I didn't expect that he was going to hold that position.

Volterra_90 said:
Nice 5th for Alonso. I didn't expect that he was going to hold that position.

lousy 7th by rosberg.. being beaten by Hulkenberg like that...

anyway Ricciardo got his 2nd chance for a win but again his team lets him down.. could have been worse.. could have been Sauber.. no need to order Nasr to move away cause they were right behind 2 other cars and certainly no need for Ericsson to make that move, he would still behind the 2 other cars

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Not only his team let Ricciardo down but also the race commissioners or whatever they're told.

A win gifted to the world champion.

Sucks for Ricciardo, been on it all weekend and to lose in that way. Well done Lewis, for making those tyres work, helped by the fact it's so difficult to overtake though. Need to re-look at the block, it reminded me of old Hamilton. Lol @ Sauber, Nasr should've let him pass so then when the inevitable crash came he could gain the place.

Apparently Rosberg had brake problems early on, then he went onto used ultrasofts so probably just ran out of grip, the rain didn't help lol. It was nice to see over the line the Hulk taking the place.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Lewis didn't fuck up grid start and made his tyres last!

Am I living in an alternate universe?

Rosberg obviously had technical problems, it was already clear during the race and just confirmed on German TV by Toto Wolff and Niki Lauda.

NiKKoM said:
i don't know what to think about the Monaco race.... I mean its beautiful, classic, one of a kind, but when its not raining its like the most boring race with no overtaking at all..

It is indeed the most boring race of the year. But there's too much money involved to get rid of it.

I haven't been able to watch the whole race, only the last laps. I don't know if Rosberg had troubles at the end or just forgot that he still was racing and Hulkenberg took advantage of that.

And Perez third? He always manages to make good results in those kind of races. Also congrats to McLaren, with both cards on the points.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.