By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FORMULA 1 2016 Mexico.. Or that piece of land beyond the Wall

okr said:
drkohler said:

That was VERY CLEARLY Rosberg who did not look into the right mirror and went right cutting off Hamlton. Notice the back light of his car- it was loading and Hamilton was clearly faster than Rosberg at that point and would have overtaken him easily.

Niki just said on TV it was Lewis' fault and that Hamilton apologized during the interrnal Mercedes staff meeting after the crash.

Again, thank you Lewis, you genius, for giving us this intense race and incredible result.

Bad luck for Ricciardo in the end though, poor guy.

When I saw Kyviat passing him I was like "WTF is he doing?! Is he insane?" Then I saw it was a flat tire

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Now this was an actual race and not a snoozefest, and a dutch winner to top it off awesome

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kimi actually raced his dad...
jos verstappen in the arrows and Kimi in the sauber

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Kimi actually raced his dad...
jos verstappen in the arrows and Kimi in the sauber

What this really shows is the amazing longevity of Raikonnen. He's done a damn good job to still be in a race winning car after all this time. The reverse is very much true for Max though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Someone had to post it.

Around the Network

Surprising yet excellent win by Verstappen! I guess they had to dig deep in their archives for the anthem, because they don't exactly get to play it often. Hopefully that'll change.

I really thought Verstappen would crash tomorrow, during the race, like last year.

I won't be able to watch the race, but here's my prediction

1º-Ricciardo
2º-Hamilton
3º-Vettel

DNF-Magnussen

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

1. Ricciardo
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

Dnf Hamilton

1. Rosberg
2. Ricciardo
3. Vettel

DNF - Verstappen

i don't know what to think about the Monaco race.... I mean its beautiful, classic, one of a kind, but when its not raining its like the most boring race with no overtaking at all..