By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your recent videogame buys/pickups?

Nothing recently unfortunately..

Games are too expensive so I have a large list of to-buy games-when-on-sale but sales are random so I can't predict those :p

I did get Pokemon Picross but I guess that doesn't really count :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

All I've bought this year has been Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Green, Yellow from the eShop and the special edition of Green from Amazon. Don't have a Wii U anymore and there's not much coming on 3DS to interest me from now on, so I'll probably hold off until NX from now.

If it counts, I also got given a Wii with a bunch of GC and Wii games (all pirated, sadly). Have been playing through Pokemon Colosseum and SSBM. Colosseum definitely holds up still, it's great. Melee on the other hand... I love it so much and I really want it to be great, but it just isn't anymore. It's controls are too dodgy for me to call it a classic; brilliant for it's time though. (Music and stages are still great too; Fountain of Dreams, Poke Floats and Great Bay return in the next Smash please Sakurai.)

Got resident evil origins and revelations 2 for ps4 but that's it for now. Been on a major buying spree for ps2 lately though. Been getting the onimusha games but still need 3 ,4 and blade warriors, all three devil may cry games, got killzone, devil may cry 1, mgs3, vf4E all brand new factory sealed, lots of back issues of psm and opm, the vertical and horizontal stands. Currently I have over 60 ps2 games, most of which I've bought within the past couple of months.

Nice stuff guys!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Just bought Stella Glow today, I'll play it soon. Any recomendations from someone who has played the game already?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Street fighter V and I'm absolutely pathetic at it lol

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Got Fire Emblem Fates and Twilight Princess HD so far. Kinda want to buy Pokken, but don't know if I'm able to at the moment.

Fire Emblem Fates is the only game I've bought this year. Won't buy another until Bravely Second. Probably will pick up Star Fox. Zelda of course.

Not a big year for me in gaming. Maybe if there is a console release towards the end of the year...

I thought you killed yourself. 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Gravity rush remaster and until dawn
I want to pick up beyond two souls
In april ratchet then uncharted 4