By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your recent videogame buys/pickups?

Darwinianevolution said:
Lawlight said:
The last time I bought a game was in 2013.

Well, to be fair that was a really good year. Got Awakening, A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X/Y...

I didn't buy any of those but I did buy the game of the generation - The Last of Us.

Around the Network

Got Xenoblade Chronicles X two weeks ago.

CoD III DD at 33% discount for $30
The Division Gold Edition DD at $45

only possible on Xbox One, the best place to play (for less)

Some vintage video games recently i picked up:

1. Amiga CD32
2. Amiga 500
3. Rockman X3
4. Ridge Racer 64
5. Shadowgate 64
6. Forsaken 64
7. Mischief Maker
8. Chrono Trigger (PS1)
9. Shadow of The Beast (Amiga).

And modern video games... Just Twilight Princess HD & Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls collection.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cloudman said:

YES! I'm so glad to hear it! I hope you enjoy it! I sure did x )

Any suggestions before I start?

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by suggestions... : X Do you mean something like tips for the game?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Any suggestions before I start?

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by suggestions... : X Do you mean something like tips for the game?

Yes.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cloudman said:

Yes.

Hmm, one tip I can give you is what to do with your free time.

In the game, you'll be given free time, which allows you to do various different things, like talk to allies, do side jobs, go exploring, ect.

In your 1st play thru, I recommend doing only talking to allies (until tuning unlocks). In this game, some of the bonuses your allies get comes from raising their friendship. You won't be able to max out of all of your party members, so I suggest picking some of your favorites and max them out. I recommend Rusty, as he can become a very powerful unit by end game. Try to focus on the witches as well.

And if you want the true ending, I suggest at least maxing out Klaus.

That's all the tips I have for now.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Yes.

In the game, you'll be given free time, which allows you to do various different things, like talk to allies, do side jobs, go exploring, ect.

In your 1st play thru, I recommend doing only talking to allies (until tuning unlocks). In this game, some of the bonuses your allies get comes from raising their friendship. You won't be able to max out of all of your party members, so I suggest picking some of your favorites and max them out. I recommend Rusty, as he can become a very powerful unit by end game. Try to focus on the witches as well.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cloudman said:

Oh yeah, I forgot but most missions have side objectives that if you complete them, you'll be given items.

Before and I think during battle, you can check what these side objectives are so you can try to complete them if you like.

I can't quite remember how you check them, as it's been awhile since I last played, but you should be able to bring up that window to check up on them.

You don't need to do them, but having extra goods can be nice.

Dance my pretties!

Most recent would probably be Digimon on PS4