By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Exclusive TMS#FE Got a Change of Clothes to Hide the Heroine's Cleavage

Wright said:
outlawauron said:

They lost around 10k of the potential 50k NA sales?

I thought NA had 100k sales locked down?

So they lost around 10k of the potential 100k NA sales?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I really can't even see all that much of a change. How do people even spot these things? At any rate it's definitely not a big deal and it's a small detail, and even if there are some alterations it's hardly unexpected. No point getting into a mad frenzy I feel.

Perverts tend to look at the sexy areas.

Clyde32 said:

Insight from Gaf:

The costume change wasn't necessary, but it doesn't do anything different.

This costume for Tsubasa was actually considered by the developers to be changed like Kiria's first costume since one of the preorder bonuses for the game was supposed to be a poster of Tsubasa leaning forward in her Debut costume and they asked the retailer to change it to a different poster. They ultimately decided not to change it, but their tone towards it suggested that they were going to change it like with Kiria before the Japanese release.

I actually welcome that. It's so much better when a fanbase has less perverts.

Ruler said:

they actually did worse

Not censorship. It was decided by the developors beforehand.  Stop spreading blatant lies.

Paatar said:
There's other tit parts that aren't covered though... Which makes it seem like they just wanted her casual costume to be more casual instead of tits out, like her battle armor is.

I think it's like this as well.

I don't care.

XanderXT said:

Perverts tend to look at the sexy areas.

Well, it's actually the other way around in this case. It took some demure, coy person to say "OMG TOO MUCH CLEAVAGE FOR THE PERVERTS!" to even allow such a minor change.

Why does Nintendo persist with this censorship policy ? Didn't they try to get out of the "Games For Kids" zone by funding games such as Bayo 2 and having exlusives such as Zombie U ? This is exactly how you stay in that zone if you ask me...

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
Why does Nintendo persist with this censorship policy ? Didn't they try to get out of the "Games For Kids" zone by funding games such as Bayo 2 and having exlusives such as Zombie U ? This is exactly how you stay in that zone if you ask me...

It's the new boss, I guess. He wants it to be more family friendly.

Aeolus451 said:
Luke888 said:

I don't think so, Kimishima seems to be more open about the company than Iwata, if anything I suppose that if Iwata was still around there would be way more censorships...

Why don't they just remove women from the game then....
Worst part is that censoring this game in particular doesn't even feel like a "decision", people who like(or at least have no problem with) anime tits are the ones buying this game and casual fans aren't going to buy this cause it has no dub so who the fuck are they targeting with this shit?At this point censoring games feels like company policy.
I don't care about whatever the NX is, if they go into a new gen with this kind of attitude I'm out, I only put up with this trash because I already had a Wii U.
Yeah it's an Atlus rpg and it's from the DeSu guy and it will still be good but this will be the most discontent purchase I've ever made.

I've never been more retroactively glad of something than I am now of Nintendo not buying Atlus, I can "accept" this because it's a dumb crossover project but the thought of playing SMTV on a Nintendo console and not seeing a dick on a carriage(look up Mara if you don't know what that is) fucking sickens me.
But people will defend this so what do I know...

Luke888 said:
Aeolus451 said:

I don't think so, Kimishima seems to be more open about the company than Iwata, if anything I suppose that if Iwata was still around there would be way more censorships...

Then why the sudden shift on censorship? Kimishima seems more intent on censorship than Iwata ever did.

To me, that´s no big deal. I still love the visuals of the game and it seems fun.