By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Exclusive TMS#FE Got a Change of Clothes to Hide the Heroine's Cleavage

I don't care about the change but they really need to stop being so prudish if they want to keep selling consoles.

Around the Network
kooltrex said:
Incoming angry weaboos lmao

a) this thread has already ran it's course

b) I'll take a guess by your avatar and signature that the majority of games you play are Japanese

LemonSlice said:

b) I'll take a guess by your avatar and signature that the majority of games you play are Japanese

What guess should I take by looking at your avatar and signature?

new cencorship rumors 

Wiibaron said:
I applaud the move! Want to see boobs? Go outside in the real world and see them on 50% of the inhabitants of this strange land. You won't even have to get a power suit or weapon upgrade to do it either. [Weapon upgrade optional/needed in some areas!] With the overload of sex and blood in everything 'entertainment', having some modesty is refreshing for a change...until they start enforcing the M rating for REAL.

I like your attitude.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
XanderXT said:

Not censorship. It was decided by the developors beforehand.  Stop spreading blatant lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship
A common missconception people have is that it's only something that is forced upon someone else by a third party. That's not the case. I censor myself on a daily basis in both speech and writing. What you're describing here is self censorship.

Self censorship isn't the same because it's the author's intent. People are reacting to this because of how they think it isn't the author's intent.