By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 22nd - 28th 2016

Hero must Die showed up in the top 20 at least...also didn't people say Kancolle would dissappear because I still see it ;) in the top 10 no less.

Around the Network

PS4 number 1 again.
Next week is the new Gundam-Game for PS4 and PsVita in the charts.
Star Ocean 5, Dark Souls 3, Dead or Alive Extreme at the end of march.. cant wait of the sales figures then : )

Lol Xbox One is so low they started using letters instead of numbers to fill the space.

AnthonyW86 said:
Lol Xbox One is so low they started using letters instead of numbers to fill the space.

Yeah... I looked at the numbers and then just notice the "sixty" in text and was like wtf.  Still selling 60 is better than selling none.

OneKartVita said:
Ps4 top again!!!!!!!!!

The pie chart looking good :)

Battle rider has done well on ps4 but overall 77k retail for all versions is good. With digital it will be around 90k week 1. Better than I expected.

Attack on titan has an excellent second week and minecraft actually increased this week!

BTW is there a new vita model releasing soon?

Cuz 2ds isn't being tracked. It should be obvious 3ds on top this week since 3ds ps4 are very close

Around the Network

Hero Must Die :(

Shame. Was hoping it'd do a bit better than 10k, which would still be a bad result, but better. Wrong time in the Vita's lifespan to release a game like this really, when things like Sorcery Saga were doubling this early in the gen.

Kamen Rider did well, and Attack on Titan held on better than I was expecting really.

Hardware is bleh. WiiU minor restock?

Amazing ps4 sales.
Is is tracking above ps3?
This years gonne be crazy for ps4.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

tbone51 said:
Yooooo the legs! Splatoon still doubling it's HW platform.

Minecraft legs, more than DQ! Also FYI no 2ds numbers. It won't be tracked at all!

Whaaaat? After the YSO prediction said 120k or so, it's not tracked!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
tbone51 said:
Yooooo the legs! Splatoon still doubling it's HW platform.

Minecraft legs, more than DQ! Also FYI no 2ds numbers. It won't be tracked at all!

Whaaaat? After the YSO prediction said 120k or so, it's not tracked!?

Yeap, forgot exactly what was said on GAF. Something about it not being sold at major retailers and hard to track? 

Hardware is good this week.
PS4 as number 1 is great! PS4 will catch up Wii U this year.
PS Vita with nice numbers. Next 4 weeks will be really good too with Gundam Breaker 3, Summon Night 6, Digimon World: Next Order and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X. We shouldn't worry about Playstation sales, February and March have always been good months for Playstation!

Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis opened well. Surprised to see such a big difference between PS4 and PS Vita versions.
Attack on Titan holding very well, hope to see good legs for it in the future!
KanColle didn't drop as much as expected by the most, good to see it doing better than Street Fighter V in the second week. But sad for Street Fighter V... And holy crap look at Dragon Quest Builders... I think this week is the proof that it won't have legs, Vita version is now below Minecraft...

Edit: This week was also the launch week of Assassin's Creed: Chronicles for PS Vita, wasn't it?