By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 22nd - 28th 2016

OneKartVita said:
tbone51 said:

What ever makes you happy! 

Yeah seeing ps4 top again makes me really happy.  I bet it's mostly 3DS owners buying that limited 2DS model anyway especially since its so cheap.  So relatively ps4 is still the winner.  The most new owners.  

Regardless,  I just love seeing it consistently the top dog in a land dominated by mobile gaming.  

3ds is on top, regardless of excuses. I don't think I would hear this if it were the Vita. 

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
OneKartVita said:

Yeah seeing ps4 top again makes me really happy.  I bet it's mostly 3DS owners buying that limited 2DS model anyway especially since its so cheap.  So relatively ps4 is still the winner.  The most new owners.  

Regardless,  I just love seeing it consistently the top dog in a land dominated by mobile gaming.  

3ds is on top, regardless of excuses. I don't think I would hear this if it were the Vita. 

No the ps4 sold more than the 3DS this week.  The 2DS had a special once off limited edition that they don't track.  Even if they tracked the 2DS the ps4 would have still beaten the 3DS. 

It's sweet winning streak over the 3DS continues :)

Pavolink said:
Hiska said that new Wii U shipments will come in March 5th. Am I right? Or do I read wrong? Not that I expect a big bump.

You're right.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197324335

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

I thought PS4 sales were disappointing last week but the hold this week is impressive. Same with Attack on Titan.

That new WiiU shipment is going to be very welcomed..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
tbone51 said:

No the ps4 sold more than the 3DS this week.  The 2DS had a special once off limited edition that they don't track.  Even if they tracked the 2DS the ps4 would have still beaten the 3DS. 

It's sweet winning streak over the 3DS continues :)

So you think 2ds sold that low? (under 1k?) Anyway whatever makes you happy

Wonder what the 2DS numbers are..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

OneKartVita said:
Ps4 top again!!!!!!!!!

The pie chart looking good :)

Battle rider has done well on ps4 but overall 77k retail for all versions is good. With digital it will be around 90k week 1. Better than I expected.

Attack on titan has an excellent second week and minecraft actually increased this week!

BTW is there a new vita model releasing soon?

KazumaKiryu said:

PS4 number 1 again.
Next week is the new Gundam-Game for PS4 and PsVita in the charts.
Star Ocean 5, Dark Souls 3, Dead or Alive Extreme at the end of march.. cant wait of the sales figures then : )

But PS4 was already number 1 last week, such short memories

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=214013&page=1

Give us 2DS numbers you lazy bums. 😫

Ps4 has really silenced the critics and fanboys no one can really deny its world wide dominance and with still so many titles to come it's going to be an absolute bloodbath.