By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So which version of Zelda U (assuming the Niji leak is real) are you buying?

Which Zelda U are you buying?

Zelda U 52 36.11%

Zelda NX 62 43.06%

Both! 30 20.83%

Total:144

both

Around the Network

That depends on what the NX is and its specs / features.

If I get the NX at launch, I'll likely get Zelda with it

[] [] [] {} [] 

Zelda U

not confirmed if it will even be released for the NX..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wii U, Im not buying an NX and will shift my full attention to my PS4 once the Wii U releases dry up fully.

Hmm, unless the NX turns out to be a terrible product, which one I buy depends on which one comes out 1st. I plan on buying the NX on launch, just to fulfill my dream of owning a console day 1...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Since I already have a Wii U, I'll definitely go with that version.

Both! Because why not? I'm a huge Zelda fan as well as a physical stuff collector.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Isn't this the third time we've had this thread in the last 3 days?

WiiU, I'm not buying the NX at launch.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If I'm getting any version it'll be NX. I already sold my WiiU last Summer. It just wasn't worth it without a lot of local MP (college ended). Hopefully they incentivize me to get NX enough that I can enjoy one of my favorite franchises. Beaten every 3D Zelda other than Majora's and A Link to the Past (pretty young so going back is tough for many games but that one was enjoyable and WiiU had nice emulation that let you save)

I am Iron Man