By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So which version of Zelda U (assuming the Niji leak is real) are you buying?

Which Zelda U are you buying?

Zelda U 52 36.11%

Zelda NX 62 43.06%

Both! 30 20.83%

Total:144

Changed the thread title.

Even if the Niji leak is a very strong and most likely a real leak, the thread title still implies that the leak is 100% confirmed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Zelda Wii U aka the only version of the game.

curl-6 said:

Isn't this the third time we've had this thread in the last 3 days?

Yes. And the 20th in the month. Or something like that

Wii U.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Both. Wii U Day 1 then NX down the line.

It depends on:
a) What the NX is and how much I want it on launch day
b) My money situation at that time

As both of these are up in the air right now, it's safer to say that I will be getting the Wii U version of the game. I will likely get an NX in the future but whether I get this game for it will then depend on how substantial the differences are between the two.

Around the Network

I'll probably end up getting the Wii u version but chances are I'll end up with both versions eventually

The niji leak doesn't have much more credibility because of the niji (although it certainly helps). It just means the guy got the codename of the games, not direct information.

WiiU. Not getting the NX until way later anyway.

If the NX is a great machine and there is special Zelda bundle, then it's the NX version.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.