Forums - Politics Discussion - Everyone Loves Trump Even Latinos!

KingofTrolls said:
demonfox13 said:
I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII.  Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

Dont be worry, nobody cares about Yanks here.

It was more Soviet Union/UK, than USA who beats Reich in Europe, and i think it was rather China/Soviet Union that beats Japanese Empire than USA, but u can think what u want.

Bringing back the gold standard will benefit Russia and China the most now, u really wanna do this ?

My take on Trump - let him be. People vote him and that makes mainstream crazy, and I love it.

Have fun with the middle east and russia/china. We have two oceans and a capable armed forces seperating us from the problems of the world. What do you guys have? How close is the ukrain, sorry imeant russia, to poland?

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII. When Hitler's army just marched through Paris, and Benito Musolini allied with him. I am not a fan of our corrupt government who constantly violates the constitution, but for Euros to all of a sudden come in here with that smug attitude is disrespectful to yourselves and shows nothing but stupidity. Please tell me how unifying your currency (Euro) is great and meets standards of sovereignty. If it was up to me, Ron Paul would be president and the US would be a Constitutional Republic. Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

And we look forward to returning the favor a couple of years into Trumps' presidency :).

How to describe trump... Xenophobic (Generally dislikes all other nations and nationalities.), Homophobic (Opposes same-sex marriage), ignorant (Doesn't know anything about core-issues like the Nuclear Triad.) and he is selfish, only thinks (And talk it seems) about himself.

I will laugh at the USA if he gets elected, not that our current political climate is anything great here in the land down under... But things can change before next year with some luck.

The one thing that annoys me is how he wishes to "pull" defense back from key area's, which shows his ignorance of geo-politics.
Let's say he pulled all the troops from South Korea... North Korea could then potentially invade the South, that would give a nut-case like Kim access to South Korea's technology prowess, essentially accelerating North Korea's technology 50+ years, that would then give the North capabilities to launch Nuclear Weapons at the USA.

That also removes a counter-balance in Asia to combat China and it's allies, giving China a greater sphere of influence and a decline in the USA's, allowing China more control over the world market, it's prices and trade routes, not a good situation for the USA to be in.

We have already seen what the USA's decline has done in some parts of the world such as Africa, it has allowed the USA's competitors (like China) to move in and start claiming the resources for themselves, again, another situation the USA doesn't wish to be in, China having more resources.

Fact of the matter is, the USA will NEVER be able to beat China on Manufacturing, they lost that after being on top for 110 years, the world is a much larger market than just the USA now, there are more consumers than ever before.
Unless the USA intends to strong-arm the entire planet to buy it's stuff... Well. You know, whatever attempts at making themselves the largest country in terms of manufacturing (And general growth) is just not going to work, not when Billions of other people keep buying from China.

But that does not mean everything is lost, the USA is "moving away" from manufacturing, and other sectors such as Technology, R&D, services, mining, oil are gaining more relevance, complete with higher wages and a higher standard of living. (Australia has already gone through this process and came out stronger for it, it is what helped us avoid a recession.)

This isn't a bad thing, rather an opportunity. What *could* happen though is that you could start investing in China's counter-balance on the world stage, namely India who is ripe for an Industrial revolution and is also an ex-British colony, democracy and an Ally to the USA, Europe and the Western world.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

It's no surprise really, Trump want's to close the border shut wich means less competition for the latino's who are already a U.S. citizen.

thranx said:

Have fun with the middle east and russia/china. We have two oceans and a capable armed forces seperating us from the problems of the world. What do you guys have? How close is the ukrain, sorry imeant russia, to poland?

Middle east ( Egypt, Libya, Syria ) is quite a problem, but I believe Putin will fix things step by step. 

If u mean refugees issues - yes, its quite a huge problem in some countries ( Hungary, Slovakia etc ), but this is nothing more than first nail in the European Union coffin, what means Russia will regain its influence here. Looking at Hungary Paks II nuclear energy plant,  Anglo- German- French- Italian- Dutch- Russian Nord Stream II - there are a benefits in cooperate with Putin and now nobody is ashamed in do so.

Ukraine will fall again, its just a matter of time. As a Pole who live near to the border, i can agree with u - it always was wannabe country, hidden russian land. They can cry, they can bitch, but the end is always the same.

Do I have any problems with Russia ? Not at all. Our goverment is stupid enough to destroy our relations with them, but hey - 4 years is not that big problem.

Its funny how all the issues u provided mean only Russia is getting stronger, and USA weaker.

Around the Network
KingofTrolls said:
thranx said:

Middle east ( Egypt, Libya, Syria ) is quite a problem, but I believe Putin will fix things step by step. 

If u mean refugees issues - yes, its quite a huge problem in some countries ( Hungary, Slovakia etc ), but this is nothing more than first nail in the European Union coffin, what means Russia will regain its influence here. Looking at Hungary Paks II nuclear energy plant,  Anglo- German- French- Italian- Dutch- Russian Nord Stream II - there are a benefits in cooperate with Putin and now nobody is ashamed in do so.

Ukraine will fall again, its just a matter of time. As a Pole who live near to the border, i can agree with u - it always was wannabe country, hidden russian land. They can cry, they can bitch, but the end is always the same.

Do I have any problems with Russia ? Not at all. Our goverment is stupid enough to destroy our relations with them, but hey - 4 years is not that big problem.

Its funny how all the issues u provided mean only Russia is getting stronger, and USA weaker.

It like europeans just like to make the smae mistakes over and over again. A strong russia is fine with me. They wont be using that force over  here. Like I said I hope you guys enjoy it. There is a reason europe wanted the protection of the US after WW2 and not russia. You may want to look into european history.

In a recent Washington Post-Univision poll, more than 80% of Latinos view Trump unfavorably.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-more-than-80-percent-of-hispanics-view-donald-trump-unfavorably/

AnthonyW86 said:
It's no surprise really, Trump want's to close the border shut wich means less competition for the latino's who are already a U.S. citizen.

We Europeans all remember that country that built walls around its border. It worked so well....

demonfox13 said:
 You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII.

Too little too late to try taking the moral high ground.

The US was originally more than happy for Austria, Poland etc to be occupied as long as Hitler was paying them top dollar in trade.

Effective US involvement in the 30s would have meant the war never even happened in the first place.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

haxxiy said:
danielrdp said:
My Structuralism and psychoanalysis professor also loves Trump. Well, at the least he loves making fun of Trump. I hope he gets elected though. We're all going to have a good laugh at the expense of the Americans.

You talk like he's that different of Berlusconi, Sarkozy, Grillo, Orban, Farage etc.

He's just playing to a voter base who has been known and courted for years on Europe, and it's on the rise. Hell, nowadays most of the Old Continent is on the hands (or quickly getting there) of populists who play to the politically incorrect.

In fact the more secular, anti-estabilishment Trump may be doing a good service to the GOP by making closer to an ideology known for its broad appeal and capacity to attract scores of voters on election days, and care less about issues like abortion or homosexual marriage.

Add Aznar to the group... I'll have a great laugh when the Americans see their energy bills skyrocket... 

It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS!