By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Everyone Loves Trump Even Latinos!

It's no surprise really, Trump want's to close the border shut wich means less competition for the latino's who are already a U.S. citizen.

Around the Network
thranx said:

Have fun with the middle east and russia/china. We have two oceans and a capable armed forces seperating us from the problems of the world. What do you guys have? How close is the ukrain, sorry imeant russia, to poland?

Middle east ( Egypt, Libya, Syria ) is quite a problem, but I believe Putin will fix things step by step. 

If u mean refugees issues - yes, its quite a huge problem in some countries ( Hungary, Slovakia etc ), but this is nothing more than first nail in the European Union coffin, what means Russia will regain its influence here. Looking at Hungary Paks II nuclear energy plant,  Anglo- German- French- Italian- Dutch- Russian Nord Stream II - there are a benefits in cooperate with Putin and now nobody is ashamed in do so.

Ukraine will fall again, its just a matter of time. As a Pole who live near to the border, i can agree with u - it always was wannabe country, hidden russian land. They can cry, they can bitch, but the end is always the same.

Do I have any problems with Russia ? Not at all. Our goverment is stupid enough to destroy our relations with them, but hey - 4 years is not that big problem.

Its funny how all the issues u provided mean only Russia is getting stronger, and USA weaker.

KingofTrolls said:
thranx said:

Have fun with the middle east and russia/china. We have two oceans and a capable armed forces seperating us from the problems of the world. What do you guys have? How close is the ukrain, sorry imeant russia, to poland?

Middle east ( Egypt, Libya, Syria ) is quite a problem, but I believe Putin will fix things step by step. 

If u mean refugees issues - yes, its quite a huge problem in some countries ( Hungary, Slovakia etc ), but this is nothing more than first nail in the European Union coffin, what means Russia will regain its influence here. Looking at Hungary Paks II nuclear energy plant,  Anglo- German- French- Italian- Dutch- Russian Nord Stream II - there are a benefits in cooperate with Putin and now nobody is ashamed in do so.

Ukraine will fall again, its just a matter of time. As a Pole who live near to the border, i can agree with u - it always was wannabe country, hidden russian land. They can cry, they can bitch, but the end is always the same.

Do I have any problems with Russia ? Not at all. Our goverment is stupid enough to destroy our relations with them, but hey - 4 years is not that big problem.

Its funny how all the issues u provided mean only Russia is getting stronger, and USA weaker.

It like europeans just like to make the smae mistakes over and over again. A strong russia is fine with me. They wont be using that force over  here. Like I said I hope you guys enjoy it. There is a reason europe wanted the protection of the US after WW2 and not russia. You may want to look into european history.

In a recent Washington Post-Univision poll, more than 80% of Latinos view Trump unfavorably.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-more-than-80-percent-of-hispanics-view-donald-trump-unfavorably/

AnthonyW86 said:
It's no surprise really, Trump want's to close the border shut wich means less competition for the latino's who are already a U.S. citizen.

We Europeans all remember that country that built walls around its border. It worked so well....

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
 You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII.

Too little too late to try taking the moral high ground.

The US was originally more than happy for Austria, Poland etc to be occupied as long as Hitler was paying them top dollar in trade.

Effective US involvement in the 30s would have meant the war never even happened in the first place.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

haxxiy said:
danielrdp said:
My Structuralism and psychoanalysis professor also loves Trump. Well, at the least he loves making fun of Trump. I hope he gets elected though. We're all going to have a good laugh at the expense of the Americans.

You talk like he's that different of Berlusconi, Sarkozy, Grillo, Orban, Farage etc.

He's just playing to a voter base who has been known and courted for years on Europe, and it's on the rise. Hell, nowadays most of the Old Continent is on the hands (or quickly getting there) of populists who play to the politically incorrect.

In fact the more secular, anti-estabilishment Trump may be doing a good service to the GOP by making closer to an ideology known for its broad appeal and capacity to attract scores of voters on election days, and care less about issues like abortion or homosexual marriage.

Add Aznar to the group... I'll have a great laugh when the Americans see their energy bills skyrocket... 

thranx said:
KingofTrolls said:

Dont be worry, nobody cares about Yanks here.

It was more Soviet Union/UK, than USA who beats Reich in Europe, and i think it was rather China/Soviet Union that beats Japanese Empire than USA, but u can think what u want.

Bringing back the gold standard will benefit Russia and China the most now, u really wanna do this ?

My take on Trump - let him be. People vote him and that makes mainstream crazy, and I love it.

America steals boss kills confirmed... 

Geralt said:

" Trump won 45 percent of Latinos who participated in the Republican caucuses in Nevada nearly as much as the combined total of the two Latino candidates in the race, Florida sen. Marco Rubio and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/entrance-polls-trump-dominates-latino-vote-in-nevada/

Latinos are smart people, they want to make sure they have a job to provide for their families that is why they voted for Trump! Trump wins with every group of people. This is a movement folks. We need someone to take down washington's political hacks that are bought and paid for. Trump is the only one self funding his campain.

The USA is going to get rebuilt and protected under president Trump! I come out of a liberal city but Trump is right we need change so I am not voting democrat!

By Trump's own admission he's been the one doing the buying. So what makes you think the corruptor being in charge will be any better than a corruptee?

Clearly someone who is willing to buy influence is also willing to sell it, as they see it as legitimate political wheeling and dealing.

And it's no surprise conservative Latinos vote for Trump, they hate Mexican immigrants as much as the white folk, and they hate Muslims even more. But most Latino's are not conservative / Repulican voters. No Democratic candidate since 1980 has got less than 56% of the Latino vote and it has been as high as 72%. Guess who got that? Bill Clinton, in his second election. Seems like Hilary has a good chance of snagging a lot of the Latino vote if she gets the nomination.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I am Puerto Rican and will be supporting Trump. Shit, I haven't seen so many minorities actually support a GOP candidate like this ever in my life. Everyone else is too busy being butt hurt over what he says but it doesn't bother me a bit. He's a sales guy, a damn good one who happens to be running circles around everyone else in both parties. Spent less than anyone else, always in the media, always being talked about and more importantly his supporters always being told how stupid they are. Funny thing is his supporters are Republicans, Democrats and Independents who seem to all agree on why we support him. No one wants to hear it so they keep thinking it's because everyone hates brown people.

It insults us so much that every time they freak out, he gains more support.