By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Everyone Loves Trump Even Latinos!

I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII. When Hitler's army just marched through Paris, and Benito Musolini allied with him. I am not a fan of our corrupt government who constantly violates the constitution, but for Euros to all of a sudden come in here with that smug attitude is disrespectful to yourselves and shows nothing but stupidity. Please tell me how unifying your currency (Euro) is great and meets standards of sovereignty. If it was up to me, Ron Paul would be president and the US would be a Constitutional Republic. Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network
tripenfall said:
You do know that the rest of the world is laughing their ass off at Trump and the Republicans yeah?
You know that right?
Oh, what's that? The rest of the world?
Do you have a passport?

Yea and the rest of the world loved Obama. Turned out great for europeans. Got to love the influx of "refugees". I bet Ukranians are loving life! China and Japan have never been closer (literaly building an island to be right next door). Is that russia knocking on your door again?

Edit: One of my criteria for a good President is that the rest of the world doesnt agree with him. The rest of the world is run in a way I dont want to live, why would you think I care about what you think? Your countries and way of life wouldn't be around with out the current protection of the United States. Its like having a say when you dont pay the bills, who cares?

SamuelRSmith said:
Aura7541 said:

My theory why people are voting for Trump is that he punches political correctness in the face and kicks it into the abyss. His outspokeness is what attracts a lot of voters because he's willing say what other people are reluctant to say, even if it's dumb.

Or, you know, the illegal immigration thing.

He's basically a single-issue candidate, so it's not too hard to work out why people like him.

A lot of Republican voters are keenly aware that granting amnesty to 11 million (probably more, it's been "11 million" for years, now) illegal aliens will basically be granting Democrats 11 million votes.

When Dems talk about "turning Texas blue", they don't mean they're going to try and win any debate, convincing people that their ideas are right. Nah, that sounds too much like hard work. They'll just import the voters, instead.

Yup. Well immigration/economy. they go hand in hand. No other candidiate on either side has been willing to adress this issue. And its a huge issue! I wonder, and I hope this happens, what if CA goes repub for president? That would be historic.

demonfox13 said:
I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII.  Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

Dont be worry, nobody cares about Yanks here.

It was more Soviet Union/UK, than USA who beats Reich in Europe, and i think it was rather China/Soviet Union that beats Japanese Empire than USA, but u can think what u want.

Bringing back the gold standard will benefit Russia and China the most now, u really wanna do this ?

My take on Trump - let him be. People vote him and that makes mainstream crazy, and I love it.

Speaking as an American, I think most of Trump's appeal is that people are so fed up with "establishment politicians" and the "mainstream media" that they like the idea of someone who makes them nervous and pisses them off a little. When other politicians try to tout their experience, it's now seen by many as a detriment, because they don't like the way the country is going (not just the President, but Congress as well). Some may think Trump is bad, but they may think the same old politician is worse.

Not saying I necessarily agree or disagree, but that is my assessment.

Around the Network

This is all the politicians and media fault. When you praise Obama for 8 years while people lives are actually getting worse this is what you get. They will try someone different.

demonfox13 said:
I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII. When Hitler's army just marched through Paris, and Benito Musolini allied with him. I am not a fan of our corrupt government who constantly violates the constitution, but for Euros to all of a sudden come in here with that smug attitude is disrespectful to yourselves and shows nothing but stupidity. Please tell me how unifying your currency (Euro) is great and meets standards of sovereignty. If it was up to me, Ron Paul would be president and the US would be a Constitutional Republic. Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

Let's say that someone saved my life.

A couple of years later, that person tells me that Justin Bieber was the greatest musician of all time.

Just because someone helps you doesn't mean you can't call them out for being retarded later on.

KingofTrolls said:
demonfox13 said:
I love the smug comments by some Europeans. You're very welcome for the help the US provided during WWII.  Furthermore, we would bring back the gold standard and the federal Reserve would be disbanded.

Dont be worry, nobody cares about Yanks here.

It was more Soviet Union/UK, than USA who beats Reich in Europe, and i think it was rather China/Soviet Union that beats Japanese Empire than USA, but u can think what u want.

Bringing back the gold standard will benefit Russia and China the most now, u really wanna do this ?

My take on Trump - let him be. People vote him and that makes mainstream crazy, and I love it.

Have fun with the middle east and russia/china. We have two oceans and a capable armed forces seperating us from the problems of the world. What do you guys have? How close is the ukrain, sorry imeant russia, to poland?

demonfox13 said:

And we look forward to returning the favor a couple of years into Trumps' presidency :).

How to describe trump... Xenophobic (Generally dislikes all other nations and nationalities.), Homophobic (Opposes same-sex marriage), ignorant (Doesn't know anything about core-issues like the Nuclear Triad.) and he is selfish, only thinks (And talk it seems) about himself.

I will laugh at the USA if he gets elected, not that our current political climate is anything great here in the land down under... But things can change before next year with some luck.

The one thing that annoys me is how he wishes to "pull" defense back from key area's, which shows his ignorance of geo-politics.
Let's say he pulled all the troops from South Korea... North Korea could then potentially invade the South, that would give a nut-case like Kim access to South Korea's technology prowess, essentially accelerating North Korea's technology 50+ years, that would then give the North capabilities to launch Nuclear Weapons at the USA.

That also removes a counter-balance in Asia to combat China and it's allies, giving China a greater sphere of influence and a decline in the USA's, allowing China more control over the world market, it's prices and trade routes, not a good situation for the USA to be in.

We have already seen what the USA's decline has done in some parts of the world such as Africa, it has allowed the USA's competitors (like China) to move in and start claiming the resources for themselves, again, another situation the USA doesn't wish to be in, China having more resources.

Fact of the matter is, the USA will NEVER be able to beat China on Manufacturing, they lost that after being on top for 110 years, the world is a much larger market than just the USA now, there are more consumers than ever before.
Unless the USA intends to strong-arm the entire planet to buy it's stuff... Well. You know, whatever attempts at making themselves the largest country in terms of manufacturing (And general growth) is just not going to work, not when Billions of other people keep buying from China.

But that does not mean everything is lost, the USA is "moving away" from manufacturing, and other sectors such as Technology, R&D, services, mining, oil are gaining more relevance, complete with higher wages and a higher standard of living. (Australia has already gone through this process and came out stronger for it, it is what helped us avoid a recession.)

This isn't a bad thing, rather an opportunity. What *could* happen though is that you could start investing in China's counter-balance on the world stage, namely India who is ripe for an Industrial revolution and is also an ex-British colony, democracy and an Ally to the USA, Europe and the Western world.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--