By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Everyone Loves Trump Even Latinos!

" Trump won 45 percent of Latinos who participated in the Republican caucuses in Nevada nearly as much as the combined total of the two Latino candidates in the race, Florida sen. Marco Rubio and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/entrance-polls-trump-dominates-latino-vote-in-nevada/

Latinos are smart people, they want to make sure they have a job to provide for their families that is why they voted for Trump! Trump wins with every group of people. This is a movement folks. We need someone to take down washington's political hacks that are bought and paid for. Trump is the only one self funding his campain.

The USA is going to get rebuilt and protected under president Trump! I come out of a liberal city but Trump is right we need change so I am not voting democrat!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I am voting for him. Hopefully he does not start hunting Christians or mark us.

christians and white are the two groups republicans don't want to persuecute so you'll be fine. 

..for now.

My Structuralism and psychoanalysis professor also loves Trump. Well, at the least he loves making fun of Trump. I hope he gets elected though. We're all going to have a good laugh at the expense of the Americans.

danielrdp said:
My Structuralism and psychoanalysis professor also loves Trump. Well, at the least he loves making fun of Trump. I hope he gets elected though. We're all going to have a good laugh at the expense of the Americans.

Not as funny as Europoors. Always asking money from America.

danielrdp said:

You talk like he's that different of Berlusconi, Sarkozy, Grillo, Orban, Farage etc.

He's just playing to a voter base who has been known and courted for years on Europe, and it's on the rise. Hell, nowadays most of the Old Continent is on the hands (or quickly getting there) of populists who play to the politically incorrect.

In fact the more secular, anti-estabilishment Trump may be doing a good service to the GOP by making closer to an ideology known for its broad appeal and capacity to attract scores of voters on election days, and care less about issues like abortion or homosexual marriage.

Around the Network

You do know that the rest of the world is laughing their ass off at Trump and the Republicans yeah?
You know that right?
Oh, what's that? The rest of the world?
Do you have a passport?

Ever wonder why the right that alligns itself with religeon consistently displays the least christian values?

In other news, nearly 20% of Trump supporters think freeing the slaves was a bad idea.
http://time.com/4236640/donald-trump-racist-supporters/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

Don't let people tell people only support Trump because they're dumb. They aren't, they know exactly what they're doing, it's just God damn horrific.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Geralt said:

" Trump won 45 percent of Latinos who participated in the Republican caucuses in Nevada nearly as much as the combined total of the two Latino candidates in the race, Florida sen. Marco Rubio and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/entrance-polls-trump-dominates-latino-vote-in-nevada/

Latinos are smart people, they want to make sure they have a job to provide for their families that is why they voted for Trump! Trump wins with every group of people. This is a movement folks. We need someone to take down washington's political hacks that are bought and paid for. Trump is the only one self funding his campain.

The USA is going to get rebuilt and protected under president Trump! I come out of a liberal city but Trump is right we need change so I am not voting democrat!

So, out of 9 Republican Latinos in Nevada, 4 went for Donald? That's impressive :).

Yeah, the question is, which is the percentage of Republican latinos in Nevada? He might have the confidence of Republican latinos, but not of latinos, which is not the same.