By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do women destroy Civillizations?

I have watched the video fully and I must say...

I agree. 35 43.75%

I disagree. 35 43.75%

My opinion is still in the making. 3 3.75%

Hey, my vagina is better ... 7 8.75%

Total:80
John2290 said:

Please do not take this as a troll topic at a glance, it is serious topic, also my opinion is still in BETA on this one, please do not judge. I found this remarkably interesting and wish to have a disscussion on this topic.

I will say, I do believe women always divide and destroy the "social group", its the way of life, bro's before ho's or not, can Civillization follow the same pattern?

Anita Sarcessian the one that will bring our downfall?

....damn, this is a chilling thought. 

....I hate her so much. I said it.

Well done mate for even considering this as truthful, because most people would not even listen to this opinion before making a judgement (Which is one of the main reasons the worlds going down the toilet).While I agree with the conclusion of the video, things are actually much more simple then the explaination given in the video.

Around the Network

I knew that people were anti-feminist here, but I had no idea that people's views on women were this extreme. Blaming women for destroying civilizations is absurd.

most people here have a very negative opinion against this video (didn't watch the video yet), but looking at the likes (8500) - dislikes (1500) most people on youtube agree with this video can't say if that is good or bad (see above).

No, do u really think that way about your mothers and sisters? Please dont hate women because of angry internet feminists, you wouldn't be here without women.

Turkish said:

No, do u really think that way about your mothers and sisters? Please dont hate women because of angry internet feminists, you wouldn't be here without women.

I came to same conclusion that the video comes to, albeit in a much diferent way. And by no means is it hateful video but more of a critic.

The one thing I would say against this video is that Men allowed this to happen even tho they were warned.

Around the Network

The guy in the video just asserts lots of things without backing them up. Even the things he does have sources on, he interprets it all wrong.

I have no idea how I managed to sit through all 18 minutes.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I tapped out after thirty seconds. I knew the internet thought women were evil, but damn.

How dare I try to contribute to society in any other way besides being a brood mare.

This video is a giant, brain melting, horrible facepalm created by horrible people, but I still powered through and have this to say:

Towards the end of the video, he seems to 'glorify' Islam's expansion via refugees and whatnot. Let's get this straight, the refugees are not "expanding", they are fleeing the absolute complete shit covered mess that is the result of their repressive 'patriarchal' society that the author is so envious of. Their society has destroyed their countries and made them unlivable to the point where the citizens have no choice but to risk their lives trying to find somewhere else to live.

the answer is: Only if you listen to them

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

(Women are attaracted to scoundrels rather than perfectly impeccable manicured nails) no shit!

Women dont bring civilizations power mad bastards do which typicaly are men as someone else said hitler etc.

Personaly i think English women are the best in the world!