By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do women destroy Civillizations?

I have watched the video fully and I must say...

I agree. 35 43.75%

I disagree. 35 43.75%

My opinion is still in the making. 3 3.75%

Hey, my vagina is better ... 7 8.75%

Total:80

if we wouldnt have women we wouldnt sit here, we need them right now.....until we have artificially made women models and somehow we can reproduce without them, but i still want their flesh and blood next to me

lol.. This is a weird topic xD

Around the Network

*didn't watch video* lol. Some men wanted to do with nukes. Some woman might want to join in as well, in a different methods. I lot of people want to destroy "Civillizations". "Power corrupts and absolute power absolutely" quote from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Teaser Trailer. (actual quotes from John Dalberg-Acton)

Women are crazy.

Of course! After all Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin were women, this should just be obvious at this point.

Tagging for later. Can't watch the vid at the moment.

Around the Network

Watched ~3 minutes and then my tinfoil hat melted. Seriously, why do you spread trash like this?

Women how dare they entice me God, make me daydream about their bodies to the extent that I forget to keep civilization running.
It 's all Eves fault running around naked in the garden of Eden, it tempted me enough to drop the apple on the ground just to get a good look when she bent over to pick it up , also it was her fault that while checking her out I forgot to lock the gate and keep out the serpent, at least I got to rewrite that story .
Still it goes to show that from the very beginning it's always been womankind's fault, now you know why there's no Mrs God.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

No, they don't. Idiots do and the person that created that video is one of them.

I mean wow. That shit melted my brain, couldn't get past the first few minutes.

Sounds a lot like a person trying to argue that the world is flat, using science.

It's incredible how far some people are willing to go to defend their bigotry.

Women are undeniable proof that an all wise and loving god can't possibly exist.