By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do women destroy Civillizations?

I have watched the video fully and I must say...

I agree. 35 43.75%

I disagree. 35 43.75%

My opinion is still in the making. 3 3.75%

Hey, my vagina is better ... 7 8.75%

Total:80

I watched 3 minutes video then stopped. Ahh *sniff* x'D

Around the Network

Yeah half of the population, notably the half that actually fucking sustains said population, is clearly distroying civilization. Do you even hear yourself talk?

And No. I did not watch the video. According to every opinion given on it, in this thread it amounts to horse shit. I'm not giving that a view. Structure your threads better and give a summery of linked content, if you actually want any meaningful discussion to happen.

Have not watched the video but there is truth to it.
Sweden for example went from a masculine approach - Nation state, defined roles, pride in culture and national identity to a feminine (feminist?) model - lax border controls, showing "compassion" to unlimited third world reffos, "tolerance" for these third world values brought into Sweden.

Now? Sweden is dying.And the muslims bring with them.... Strong pride in their culture, strong traditional gender roles, no tolerance for anything not allowed in the koran.They will be the future owners of Sweden, because they have masculine values.So yes, there is truth to it.

Just when you think things can't possibly get any more stupid... Wow...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

there is some truth to it. like how great civilizations are built and stuff.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I actually found some truths mixed in that fluff video. Just think of that crazy ex girlfriend you dated... just pretend you're not a virgin for a second.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I got a warning a few months ago for making a virgin joke. Am I gonna get banned for the previous post? Please don't take your sexual frustration out on me!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

John2290 said:
97alexk said:

if we wouldnt have women we wouldnt sit here, we need them right now.....until we have artificially made women models and somehow we can reproduce without them, but i still want their flesh and blood next to me

lol.. This is a weird topic xD

You missed the point completely. Did you watch the video?

I did, it doesnt matter if you say '' i know all women are different and this video is not about all women '' but then to proceed and say always that women (insert dialogue from the video) , IT IS always individual and i know some women have common traits, but if you percieve that a woman is betraying you because if that woman was with a nazi, thats your perception, also its the nazi the one who is the problem. He says in the video that he doesnt blame anyone here, if thats the case, why do the video at all?

I cant see the video does anyone have a link ?

SuperNova said:
Yeah half of the population, notably the half that actually fucking sustains said population, is clearly distroying civilization. Do you even hear yourself talk?

And No. I did not watch the video. According to every opinion given on it, in this thread it amounts to horse shit. I'm not giving that a view. Structure your threads better and give a summery of linked content, if you actually want any meaningful discussion to happen.

Er, no.

Women create people with the help of men. What sustains the population are jobs like the trade industries, farming etc which men dominate. It is men that overwhleming sustain the  population.