By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do women destroy Civillizations?

I have watched the video fully and I must say...

I agree. 35 43.75%

I disagree. 35 43.75%

My opinion is still in the making. 3 3.75%

Hey, my vagina is better ... 7 8.75%

Total:80

no, men do

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Brii said:
I tapped out after thirty seconds. I knew the internet thought women were evil, but damn.

How dare I try to contribute to society in any other way besides being a brood mare.

Its not personal, Brii. just like the fact hat we are still animals deep down and if you can't see a mans, or as the case is here, a womans nature then you a. This is idea comes from the combined collective effect womens rights (which are rather recent) has impacted on our society and our continued, 21st centurary economy. There is so much research put into this and there are some remarkable facts. Google Japans population decline caused be introverted men and a "strong indepenent woman". One wants to have sex but doesn't have the balls to get in any and one wants a career and baby planning is something of a nono to that lifestyle so...Oh, I'm just paraphrasing here, go google it, it is very unsettling and a first glance seems remarkably an actual phenomenon. 

Why can't it then be blamed on men for repressing women so long that they cause civil unreset? Or why can't we blame the downfall on societies on religion? Technology? War? Apathy? Greed? Political corruption? Conservativism? Liberalism? Friggen video games? Doesn't look like the Middle East is doing so hot and I don't think those women have quite as many rights as first world countries. I'm pretty sure plenty of fights and dissent took place before women even got the right to vote in the USA. Though I suppose argument can be twisted to 'prove' that that women's right to vote caused stock mark crash in 1929 somehow.

Anything can be twisted to fit an agenda and there can be loads of alleged facts to back it up.  Correlation != causation and things are too complex to boil down to one singular issue being the root cause.

Wow this has to be one of the dumbest Youtube videos I have ever watched. Wars is what destroys civilizations and pretty much all wars have been started and fought by men. Hope this guy never gets laid.

Also since women are responsible for the reproduction of our species without them there would be no civilizations in the first place.

Lol I'm not even gonna watch the video. How pathetic do you have to be?

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Brii said:
I tapped out after thirty seconds. I knew the internet thought women were evil, but damn.

How dare I try to contribute to society in any other way besides being a brood mare.

Its not personal, Brii. just like the fact hat we are still animals deep down and if you can't see a mans, or as the case is here, a womans nature then you a. This is idea comes from the combined collective effect womens rights (which are rather recent) has impacted on our society and our continued, 21st centurary economy. There is so much research put into this and there are some remarkable facts. Google Japans population decline caused be introverted men and a "strong indepenent woman". One wants to have sex but doesn't have the balls to get in any and one wants a career and baby planning is something of a nono to that lifestyle so...Oh, I'm just paraphrasing here, go google it, it is very unsettling and a first glance seems remarkably an actual phenomenon. 

Since our planted doesn't have a infinitive amount of resources more people not having any children or nor a lot of children is actually a good thing. 

And people wonder why there's barely any female users here. Keep this trash off the forum please. Locking.