By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA currently has NX dev kits, Nintendo and EA having multiple meetings in March to decide if they will support the NX

I can live without EA's games.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

You can but there's many others that only play these type of games every year. 

jason1637 said:
KLAMarine said:

Then I'd suggest those people invest on a different console.

Nintendo really needs to get the big third parties back so hopefully things go well

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I could see them having a Fifa bundle in parts of the world that really like soccer.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
jason1637 said:

Then I'd suggest those people invest on a different console.

But Nintendo can bring them in with the NX. Big third party games like cod, madden and iconic games like mario kart, donkey kong etc. Also there new ip like splatoin. Nintendo has the ips to appeal to lots of people but now they need other support.

CaptainExplosion said:
jason1637 said:

But Nintendo can bring them in with the NX. Big third party games like cod, madden and iconic games like mario kart, donkey kong etc. Also there new ip like splatoin. Nintendo has the ips to appeal to lots of people but now they need other support.

I'd still rather they focused more on making new IPs. Besides, it's not like NX ports of COD or FIFA would sell nearly as well as the system's first-party titles, because that's never happened on a Nintendo system.

It doesnt need to outsell the other versions but it still needs those games.

CaptainExplosion said:
jason1637 said:

I'd still rather they focused more on making new IPs. Besides, it's not like NX ports of COD or FIFA would sell nearly as well as the system's first-party titles, because that's never happened on a Nintendo system.

I'm confused. Since when did fostering better third party relationships and developing new IPs become mutually exclusive?

So... we should believe this guy cause? Just some youtuber.

cycycychris said:
Nem said:
So... we should believe this guy cause? Just some youtuber.

Cause he has been proven right time after time. Only falter with the smash rumor. I mean, its a rumor, so it should always not be taken for fact. but this guys has a hell of a good record for leaking info about unannounced games and telling the complete story of canceled games. I see no reason to call him some youtuber.

Still sounds like a shot in the dark. Well... not like it says anything concrete anyways.