By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

WC4Life said:
KManX89 said:
I've been trying the last couple days to complete Cammy's Survival Mode on Normal. Unfortunately, I can't get past stage 27. Stage 26 and onwards is when the CPU starts going into God Mode and begins to block/counter every single move you throw at em on Normal.

It's 30 stages, so it should be worth a hefty sum of fight money. The amount of fight money you get is based on your score after completing, right?

You just need to abuse the system against CPU. Get a knockdown, meaty jump-in (preferably cross-up) combo into another knockdown, repeat

Try to use a combo which leaves you automatically at cross-up distance so if CPU blocks the jump-in and follow up attacks (obviously don't do the combo ender) then you can go for another cross-up instantly.

I don't think completion score matters at all, you just get the one time "gift"-FM and some exp. which should level up your character and give FM. Most likely the exp. is also a one time thing too.

I have now 318k FM and I'm planning to grind Survival until 400k FM. I need to clear Normal Survival with almost every character and hopefully my psyche can take it, lol. Thankfully I have Hell (1 character) already in the bag but it left some deep scars. I also want to complete Bison Hard and once died at 46, CPU decided it was time for me to die . Yeah Survival is bullshit to the max.

No kidding. I completed stage 29 low on health with Cammy earlier today, and it gave me a BS low health supplement bonus when I conveniently got to the final stage, so yeah, I had no chance against Bison.

Pissed me off to the extreme.

Cammy's like a double-edged sword: she has powerful grab, critical and special moves, but low health. If you hit the right combos at exactly the right moments, she's unbeatable, man, but if you can't hit special moves on the fly, you simply can't win with her online. She takes way too much damage from critical, special and throw moves.

Hell, earlier today, I played guys using Laura 3 online matches in a row, and they kept spamming her insanely OP grab/armbar combo. It took out 1/5 of my health bar every time while playing with Cammy. 

That shyt needs to be nerfed big time in the next update. 

Around the Network

Does anybody know how or where your redeem costume ends up if you pre ordered the game? I got a redeem code and it was alternate costume for cammy (luckily the character I use) but after redeeming it l, it's still not available anywhere.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Fei-Hung said:

The first rule of this club is to let everyone and their dog know and the second rule is to beat the living shit out of each other.

For those of you who own it, and those who are looking to get it, I was wondering if you would like to share your fighter Id's on here so we can look each other up and favorite each other. It will also help towards setting up tournaments in the future and private matches. 

If you could format your details with your VGChartz name first, your fighter ID and your platform. I'll go first. 

Fei-Hung - SNKhan - PS4 

StokedUp- Stokesy- ps4

Xeon - Xeonidus - PS4

Hiku - Hiku - PS4 

umegames - umegames 

Bryank75 - Bryank75 - PS4

Rafie -TOTAL SCRUB - PS4

Nanzano -ngodtirex 

KMANX89 - ElFightClubX89

ShickenSigningOut - MrPostal - ps4

Sorry guys but my fighter ID is Stokesy84,

So if you could add that one instead, sorry for that dudes. Also OP if you could change it on your post that would be awesome! 

I'm on PS4 BTW.

Finally played my first ranked online match after searching for a while! Absolutely destroyed a LV 46 player dunno if that's good or what but I was pretty happy about it :)

Around the Network

LOL I meant that I was a TOTAL SCRUB...that's not my Fighter's ID. My fighter's ID is RAFIE82. Hehehe

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
LOL I meant that I was a TOTAL SCRUB...that's not my Fighter's ID. My fighter's ID is RAFIE82. Hehehe

Haha dude, i searched for total scrub and it found a match so I added him, I'll add your real ID tomorrow! 

StokedUp said:
Rafie said:

Haha dude, i searched for total scrub and it found a match so I added him, I'll add your real ID tomorrow! 

LOL Okay!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

WC4Life said:
KManX89 said:
I've been trying the last couple days to complete Cammy's Survival Mode on Normal. Unfortunately, I can't get past stage 27. Stage 26 and onwards is when the CPU starts going into God Mode and begins to block/counter every single move you throw at em on Normal.

It's 30 stages, so it should be worth a hefty sum of fight money. The amount of fight money you get is based on your score after completing, right?

You just need to abuse the system against CPU. Get a knockdown, meaty jump-in (preferably cross-up) combo into another knockdown, repeat

Try to use a combo which leaves you automatically at cross-up distance so if CPU blocks the jump-in and follow up attacks (obviously don't do the combo ender) then you can go for another cross-up instantly.

I don't think completion score matters at all, you just get the one time "gift"-FM and some exp. which should level up your character and give FM. Most likely the exp. is also a one time thing too.

I have now 318k FM and I'm planning to grind Survival until 400k FM. I need to clear Normal Survival with almost every character and hopefully my psyche can take it, lol. Thankfully I have Hell (1 character) already in the bag but it left some deep scars. I also want to complete Bison Hard and once died at 46, CPU decided it was time for me to die . Yeah Survival is bullshit to the max.

Yeah, I'm really poo at cross-ups and combos lol

Biggest issue I have is not being able to pull off special moves during a fight on demand, but in training I ace them every time. 

Rafie said:
StokedUp said:

LOL Okay!

I'll edit and correct that. Can't wait for March update. We can have a vgs private lobby.