By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

You can also go onto your favorites list and add tags to fighters. I've tagged you all as VGC so I know where you hail from lol

Around the Network

It would be nice to get some general SFV talk going on.

How's everyone's Fight Money?

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I've not earned much as I haven't played in a few days. Been busy with work.

I've got 172,000. 160,000 from completing everyone's story mode, 10,000 from completing survival with Ryu and Ken on easy and some from fights online.

With daily goals, fight money shouldn't be too difficult to gather hopefully.

Enjoying the game a lot, but Ken feels very OP. Anyone else feel that way?

Fei-Hung said:

Ken is always OP for nonpros imo. Flowchart Ken still exists in SFV. The simple punch punch shoryuken combo is too easy.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Fei-Hung said:

Ken is always OP for nonpros imo. Flowchart Ken still exists in SFV. The simple punch punch shoryuken combo is too easy.

Defo. I find it really hard to fight Ken as Ryu, but I with Cammy and Nash I fair better. In fact I mostly win although that doesn't stop my friend spamming dragon punches. Oddly, I've never really played with either of those two characters in previous Street fighters. 

Anyone else miss Ryu's dragon punch ultra? 

Fighter ID- MrPostal
PSN- Shikenator

Figured I would get in on this before I leave for good or they ban this account too. My banning was a joke, but I like the community so I would like to stay in touch somehow and have some fun.

ShikenSigningOut said:
Fighter ID- MrPostal
PSN- Shikenator

Figured I would get in on this before I leave for good or they ban this account too. My banning was a joke, but I like the community so I would like to stay in touch somehow and have some fun.

Added you dude :)

I've been trying the last couple days to complete Cammy's Survival Mode on Normal. Unfortunately, I can't get past stage 27. Stage 26 and onwards is when the CPU starts going into God Mode and begins to block/counter every single move you throw at em on Normal.

It's 30 stages, so it should be worth a hefty sum of fight money. The amount of fight money you get is based on your score after completing, right?

KManX89 said:
I've been trying the last couple days to complete Cammy's Survival Mode on Normal. Unfortunately, I can't get past stage 27. Stage 26 and onwards is when the CPU starts going into God Mode and begins to block/counter every single move you throw at em on Normal.

It's 30 stages, so it should be worth a hefty sum of fight money. The amount of fight money you get is based on your score after completing, right?

You just need to abuse the system against CPU. Get a knockdown, meaty jump-in (preferably cross-up) combo into another knockdown, repeat

Try to use a combo which leaves you automatically at cross-up distance so if CPU blocks the jump-in and follow up attacks (obviously don't do the combo ender) then you can go for another cross-up instantly.

I don't think completion score matters at all, you just get the one time "gift"-FM and some exp. which should level up your character and give FM. Most likely the exp. is also a one time thing too.

I have now 318k FM and I'm planning to grind Survival until 400k FM. I need to clear Normal Survival with almost every character and hopefully my psyche can take it, lol. Thankfully I have Hell (1 character) already in the bag but it left some deep scars. I also want to complete Bison Hard and once died at 46, CPU decided it was time for me to die . Yeah Survival is bullshit to the max.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198