By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

The first rule of this club is to let everyone and their dog know and the second rule is to beat the living shit out of each other.

For those of you who own it, and those who are looking to get it, I was wondering if you would like to share your fighter Id's on here so we can look each other up and favorite each other. It will also help towards setting up tournaments in the future and private matches. 

If you could format your details with your VGChartz name first, your fighter ID and your platform. I'll go first. 

Update 3: Wednesday 6th of April 2016

Hello Good people,

I have sent everyone who is on psn on here a friend request. The idea is that we can add each other to allow us to:

1) Create a SFV VGC Community on PSN
2) Create events via the new 3.5update if you like
3) Know who is online so we can easily join them / message them / send watch requests 

I have also updated the table with PSN ID's so it is easy to add one another. I tried to look if there were steam ID for the PC players but it doesn;t show up on their SFV profiles unfortunately.

Update 2: Wednesday 30th March 2016

Now that the battle lounges have gone live I think it would be good to set a standard for battle lounges so we'd can search for our lounge. For the password I figured we could either private message them or I can put it up on here. If you feel like the set up needs changing, please let me know. 

Battle Lounge search:

- 3 rounds 
- 99 time 
- First to 3
- 8 player lounges
- Character select on 
- Any hardware 
- Comment display empty 

Since there are more than 8 of us on here a second lounge can be made with same password. 

Update 1: Monday 28th March 2016

Challenge Mode
Demonstrations: Learn the ins and outs of Street Fighter V through helpful demonstration and tutorial content. Contains content for each of the 16 characters, as well as advice geared towards players of all skill levels:

§  Beginner Tutorials: 12 lessons covering, movement, normal attacks, special attacks, V-System, throws, counter hits, chip/recoverable damage, etc.

§  Intermediate Tutorials: 11 lessons covering projectiles, invincibility frames, armor and armor break, recovery, cross-up attacks, anti-air options, etc.

§  Advanced Tutorials: 4 lessons covering back dashing, frame advantage/disadvantage, combo potential, button priority, etc.

§  Character Tutorials: 16 lessons covering each individual character.

Trials: Put your skills to the ultimate test with combo trials for all 16 characters, ranging from basic to pro combos. Completing Trials will also earn you some extra Fight Money.

In-Game Shop
Fight Money Expenditure: Spend your hard earned Fight Money to purchase extra game content, such as DLC characters and the Story Mode Costumes.

Online Rematch Option
Salty from a close loss online? Want revenge? Players can now play a 2/3 set in Ranked Match, provided both players accept the rematch.

Battle Lounge Improvements
Enjoy up to 8 person lobbies, complete with match spectating.

No: PSN ID SFV ID VGC ID Platform
1 Malik7866 SNKhan Fei-Hung PS
2 magnificent-rich sasquatchjack sasquatchjack PS
3 Stokesy Stokesy84 StokedUp PS
4 d21lewis d21lewis d21lewis PS
5   TruckOsaurus TruckOsaurus PC
6 method114 method115 method114  
7   Dark_Requiem Dark_Requiem PC
8 Darc_Requiem Darc_Reqiuem Dark_Requiem  
9 HeadhunterX89 ElFightClubX89 KMANX89 PS
10   ngodtirex nanzano PC
11 bryank75 bryank75 bryank75 PS
12 lloyd_yayo umegames umegames PS
13 Hikusai -Hiku- Hiku PS
14 Xeonidus Xeonidus Xeon PS
15 Rafie27 Rafie82 RAFIE82 PS

Around the Network

Holy shit, am I the only one who has bought the game on here?!

I'll be joining this when I get the game, I'm in the club man

StokedUp- Stokesy- (ps4)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

My friend bought the game and we played over 100 matches and beat the 30 min story.

Conclusion: not getting until Sagat is released if ever.

StokedUp said:

I'll be joining this when I get the game, I'm in the club man

StokedUp- Stokesy- (ps4)

Added you :)

Around the Network
Farsala said:
My friend bought the game and we played over 100 matches and beat the 30 min story.

My mate is in the same boat. He hasn't stopped crying as his go to players were Sagat and Akuma. He has gone with Ken and even when he wins, I keep saying I had to let him win since he picked a hot blonde. He hates it.

Fei-Hung said:
Farsala said:

My mate is in the same boat. He hasn't stopped crying as his go to players were Sagat and Akuma. He has gone with Ken and even when he wins, I keep saying I had to let him win since he picked a hot blonde. He hates it.

Yeah I like the average character a bit more, but not having a main to practice on dampers my competitive spirit to play it.

I'm in.

Xeon-Xeonidus-PS4

Not that great, but hoping to learn to get better.

Cool man! I'll add you when info on my PS4. I won't be getting the game for probably another two weeks but I look forward to this.

I got a question, do people use fight sticks, fight pads or normal duel shock pads?