By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

Anyone else think it's a bit lame that you can't send anyone a fight request from the favourites section?

I've also updated OP with battle lounge instructions, but I think it might work best buy adding each other onto PSN friend list as there is no messaging system I can see within SFV to notify players your group has joined or a battle lounge has been created.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Anyone else think it's a bit lame that you can't send anyone a fight request from the favourites section?

I've also updated OP with battle lounge instructions, but I think it might work best buy adding each other onto PSN friend list as there is no messaging system I can see within SFV to notify players your group has joined or a battle lounge has been created.

I was looking for the battle lounge (under your ID I suppose) and couln'd find it, does it disappear after you disconnect?

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

I don't think so. It's a shame we can't just create clubs like DriveClub.

Made some adjustments to OP to make it easier to add one another by adding a table (actually got my laptop out to do it lol), and with the new 3.50 FW update the suggestion of adding one another where possible to create a community and set up events between us.

It should be a lot easier now to arrange matches between us and successfully create lounges by having others know it is there and ready.

It's done peeps, we now have an official VGChartz Street Fighter 5 community on PSN. May I say, it looks very sexy.

Invites have been sent out to everyone who has the game on PSN :)

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
It's done peeps, we now have an official VGChartz Street Fighter 5 community on PSN. May I say, it looks very sexy.

Makes me sad, I'm on PC. :(

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Fei-Hung said:

I know. I was hoping they might show a steam ID or something so I can have the PC folk set something up on the PC. 

Got to say though, the communities thing is really cool. 

Fei-Hung said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I know. I was hoping they might show a steam ID or something so I can have the PC folk set something up on the PC. 

Can you add my PSN ID (TruckOSaurus)? Since it will allow me to see who is playing by opening my PS4 even if my copy of the game is on PC.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Fei-Hung said:

Can you add my PSN ID (TruckOSaurus)? Since it will allow me to see who is playing by opening my PS4 even if my copy of the game is on PC.

I'll do it as soon as my wife gets on Netflix :)

I'll send you an invite to the SFV community too :) 

this is the best sfv gif I ever seen, that stun CA though, I underestimated the fact that he is the only player with CA including stun (denjin), that makes im more dangerous than any other player including the annoying mika with is guessing game in the corner.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart