By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

Downloading on PS4 after I put hatmoza 3.0 to sleep.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:

Same here. I play ranked and casual and it seems my win / loss ratio has me around 800 - 1100lp.

Some days I'll have a bunch of easy fights and others i'll be lucky to get a win in. 

You added Daigo to your favourites? I've added him and been watching his replays. 

What is Daigo's ID? mememe...something? I have added only Bison players at the moment...Replays are a nice feature and I should watch more, especially my own matches.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I've found the level I'm currently fighting at, it's between 1000lp and 1200lp I've been playing for 2 hours straight and I'm just bouncing around that mark, somethings go below 1000lp.
Got put up against silver players aswell. There on another level completely.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

WC4Life said:
Fei-Hung said:

Same here. I play ranked and casual and it seems my win / loss ratio has me around 800 - 1100lp.

Some days I'll have a bunch of easy fights and others i'll be lucky to get a win in. 

You added Daigo to your favourites? I've added him and been watching his replays. 

What is Daigo's ID? mememe...something? I have added only Bison players at the moment...Replays are a nice feature and I should watch more, especially my own matches.

I think he has 2, the mememe being one of them. The one on his official YouTube channel is DaigotheBeasTV.

TruckOSaurus said:
Fei-Hung said:

DPs can be punishable by death. My friend plays like psycho Ken. You will constantly hear Shoryuken or tatsumaki. He has now evolved into rushing at you and he will either grab, Shoryuken or sweep when you get up.

What's your lp at the moment? 

Around 550LP. 

Yup, getting to 1000 was hard. Staying there was harder. I dropped to 700 a few days ago from 900. I couldn't stop losing lol

Around the Network

Played a little yesterday but my gf decided that WE would enjoy Peggle 2 more. Grrrrrrr!

Anyway, I downloaded SFIV for PS4. I NEED more content! I like being able to choose my character before an online match, too. I'll be jumping between both 4 and 5.

@d21lewis, I reckon the feature to pick a fighter before a match might be introduced, capcom of sort of thought that everybody only fights with 1 character but not realising people like to use multiple characters regularly.

What do people think about the sales?? I've got to admit I thought they'd be double that and around the 800k mark, it's a big, well known franchise. I hope the game has good legs otherwise when people start dropping off it might find the wait for an online opponent quite long.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

d21lewis said:
Played a little yesterday but my gf decided that WE would enjoy Peggle 2 more. Grrrrrrr!

Anyway, I downloaded SFIV for PS4. I NEED more content! I like being able to choose my character before an online match, too. I'll be jumping between both 4 and 5.

Yeah having to change your favorite character to play with them in ranked and casual matches is clunky as hell.

Signature goes here!

d21lewis said:

Good thing is the battle lounges will let us choose characters before a fight. The going back and forward to battle settings is long. So is not being able choose a handicap when playing versus mode. 

I FINALLY beat Survival on Normal yesterday with Ryu. Though I only finished with 207,000 points and that's after a sizable clearance bonus. I had to keep draining points to get my health back up in the last few rounds.