By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Street Fighter V Fight Club

Fei-Hung said:

I think I've limited who I can fight severely by setting it to only 4-5 connection strength. 

I personally use Any connection and Match Confirmation Ask. I'd say 95% of the suggested opponents are 4-5 bars and it seems I'm finding matches faster this way.

The League system works brilliantly in my opinion. Different Ranks have clearly different skill-sets and you can get a general idea of the player just by looking his/her Rank. Just because someone beats a player 5 Ranks above him in a match does not mean anything in the big picture. It certainly does not mean the winner played well. Everyone has bad matches and everyone loses. What matters is consistency and that's what you need if you want to go up the Ranks.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
Fei-Hung said:

I think I've limited who I can fight severely by setting it to only 4-5 connection strength. 

I personally use Any connection and Match Confirmation Ask. I'd say 95% of the suggested opponents are 4-5 bars and it seems I'm finding matches faster this way.

The League system works brilliantly in my opinion. Different Ranks have clearly different skill-sets and you can get a general idea of the player just by looking his/her Rank. Just because someone beats a player 5 Ranks above him in a match does not mean anything in the big picture. It certainly does not mean the winner played well. Everyone has bad matches and everyone loses. What matters is consistency and that's what you need if you want to go up the Ranks.

League system does work fine. I'm just really crap at the game lol

Anyone want to spar with a barely decent Chun-Li/Rashid player?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Anyone want to spar with a barely decent Chun-Li/Rashid player?

I do. I'll be on later. Wife is watching into the Badlands at the moment. 

I've been hovering on the same spot in Ranked almost a week now. The same thing happened at a lower Rank too and I only need a small improvement to my game to comfortably move up again. Gotta keep playing.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
I've been hovering on the same spot in Ranked almost a week now. The same thing happened at a lower Rank too and I only need a small improvement to my game to comfortably move up again. Gotta keep playing.

Same here. I play ranked and casual and it seems my win / loss ratio has me around 800 - 1100lp.

Some days I'll have a bunch of easy fights and others i'll be lucky to get a win in. 

You added Daigo to your favourites? I've added him and been watching his replays. 

Damn I love baiting wake up DPs from the thousands of Ryu's and Ken's I'm facing.

Signature goes here!

ID: Garrondev (PC)

4 ≈ One

TruckOSaurus said:
Damn I love baiting wake up DPs from the thousands of Ryu's and Ken's I'm facing.

DPs can be punishable by death. My friend plays like psycho Ken. You will constantly hear Shoryuken or tatsumaki. He has now evolved into rushing at you and he will either grab, Shoryuken or sweep when you get up.

What's your lp at the moment? 

Fei-Hung said:
TruckOSaurus said:

DPs can be punishable by death. My friend plays like psycho Ken. You will constantly hear Shoryuken or tatsumaki. He has now evolved into rushing at you and he will either grab, Shoryuken or sweep when you get up.

What's your lp at the moment? 

Around 550LP. 

Signature goes here!