By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Necrobumping Threads

Should We Periodically Make Forum Rules Reminder Threads?

Yes! 15 37.50%

No! 25 62.50%

Total:40
BasilZero said:

What if its based on release dates and not sales?

Well, if you wanna update your thread with recent announcements like release dates, that should be ok.

Your thread is only like a couple months old, so it should be fine.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

It'll be funny if this thread is necrobumped in a few years.

Can you necrobump prediction threads that either came to pass or were wrong?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

CGI-Quality said:
jigokutamago said:
It'll be funny if this thread is necrobumped in a few years.

And even funnier if the person who does it receives a ban :P

Exactly. I Hope they realize this.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I'm gonna necrobump this thread in 10 years time (if I'm still alive..)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I really do not get your thread phobia, or whatever your problem is. NX threads, necrobumping, etc. Fun fact, for nearly a decade now, as long as a thread is 6 months old or less it is usually allowed to be bumped.

If there is a good reason for older ones, that is relevant that is allowed as well.

People being anal over the smallest things is such a waste. Your clientele here want to talk about NX, hence the NX threads. Your clientele, the ones who keep the site in business want to necro the occasional thread. As long as it's in moderation what is the harm? We have a history of not caring about what your loyal customers think here. Being in retail this is mind boggling to me, but....keep up this strategy I guess. Not like the site is not half as busy as it once was already...

What about the value of necro bumping a fairly pointless 8 month old thread with a comment... which clearly is being made without fully reading the OP fully.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7775421

I mean, what the hell is the point of that? where is the value? and no doubt there are people replying to comments made in that thread over 8 months ago which will be shocked not to get a reply as they might not notice how old the thread is.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

spurgeonryan said:
I really do not get your thread phobia, or whatever your problem is. NX threads, necrobumping, etc. Fun fact, for nearly a decade now, as long as a thread is 6 months old or less it is usually allowed to be bumped.

If there is a good reason for older ones, that is relevant that is allowed as well.

People being anal over the smallest things is such a waste. Your clientele here want to talk about NX, hence the NX threads. Your clientele, the ones who keep the site in business want to necro the occasional thread. As long as it's in moderation what is the harm? We have a history of not caring about what your loyal customers think here. Being in retail this is mind boggling to me, but....keep up this strategy I guess. Not like the site is not half as busy as it once was already...

The threads in question were more than 9 years old, and were bumped just for some pointless comments that have no value to now irrelevant topics.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

What can you do? Some folks are just into necrobumphilia.

Ka-pi96 said:
As someone who 90% of the time only looks at the 'latest topics' section I feel like I missed out now

I feel you D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I saw this yesterday, was going to tell a mod or make a thread but there was like 15 threads bumped by one dude in a row lmao.