By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In which video game world would you like to live in?

Tagged games:

Fallout. Get to laugh at everyone and let them know how they ruined this planet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I'd wanna live in the pokemon world, haha. Traveling the world catching pokemon and getting badges. That sounds like fun... xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Pokemon world would be nice.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Dead or Alive Xtreme =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

binary solo said:
Dragon Age. But I would have to be a noble. Being a peasant in medieval times was shit. Though I think I would be reasonably OK with being Qunari. Indeed I think in Qunari society I'd probably rather be in one of the lower classes, like a farmer.

Was about to say the same. Especially Inquisition. The world is just beautiful and the magic is amazing.

Around the Network

Kanto (Pokémon)
Mira (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Donkey Kong Island
Midgard (Final Fantasy VII)
Delfino Island (Super Mario Sunshine)

Kingdom Hearts

I know it's cheating, but vacations on destiny Island and the posibility to go to al those worlds from disney seems amazing

Too many for me to think of. Raccoon City from Resident Evil, minus the outbreak, is one I can think of for now.

One of those Japanese volleyball games.

That FFXII iteration of Ivalice. It's so magical and beautiful.