By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In which video game world would you like to live in?

Tagged games:

Why do people want to live in dangerous worlds like Pokemon, Final Fantasy etc - these worlds have monsters who can destroy cities.

Around the Network

The answer to this thread is always Pokemon THE END FOREVER.

Mira from Xenoblade X. Rebuilding civilization, piloting mechs, exploring a new world, meeting interesting aliens and gaining their tech. I'd especially love to be Cross.

It seems like a perfect world to me.

I am an urban person, so it would have to be more than just nature.
Columbia from Bioshock Infinite, is the perfect city for me. Up in the sky with beautiful Beaux Arts buildings. high-tech gadgets desguised in steampunk shell. Men dressed like real gentlemen and women very reserved dressed.

The altitude of this city is high up enough to enjoy the puffy clouds (fair weather cumulus clouds) from the right side. It is still not too far up to make the city freezing cold. An average daily temperature of lower twenty. Not too much perciptiation either. The only downside would be the windy days.

Bloodborne and Silent Hill

j/k

Around the Network

Panzer Dragoon

The Mass Effect universe is definitely a good shout. The sheer scope and variety would be absolutely incredible.

Elder scrolls (Tamriel) would also be awesome. Think of any fantastical trope and you could find it in Tamriel lore at some point.

Final Fantasy VII would also be pretty cool; using materia to do ridiculous things in a cyberpunk world.

I thought about saying Deus Ex as it's my favorite game of all time, but the more I think about it the more depressing it would be. Plus the real world seems to be heading in that direction anyway...

Probably pokemon because of the awesomeness or Zelda because you get rich by cutting grass.

I would choose Dark Souls or The Witcher 3.
RPG's are the best decision imo.

Spyro 2 or 3. If I had to pick one of the worlds, probably somewhere like Glimmer. A nice cave you could build a house in and then a nice outdoor area.

Or Cinnabar Island from Pokemon Red. Got lots of nice amenities, but isn't connected to the mainland