By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Kobe or Lebron?

Kobe or Lebron?

Kobe 118 67.05%

Lebron 58 32.95%

Total:176

Which one do you have more fun watching?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I had more fun watching kobe specially because I was a lakers hater. I also enjoyed how his playing style was similar to Jordan unlike LeBron style.

Allen Iverson

I haven't had fun watching anyone since Jordan retired. I was a kid of the 80's and a teenager in the 90's so I got to see him at the height of his powers and once you see him, everything else just won't do.

kobe by far. Lebron is highly overrated

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

LeBron. He's more of a Magic type player than Jordan, in that he is well rounded skill wise and makes every player around him better. Kobe is just a scorer.

Lebron of course

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

When I was younger, I watched this video everyday

I don't know if that answer's your question...

If we are speaking on "fun" then LBJ because of his over all skill set and balance as a player. He makes the game more exciting by getting his teammates involved. Kobe is more so like Jordan AMAZING players who went for the kill and the throat.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

In all of basketball, my 2 most disliked players of All time(I actually did like LeBron until 2007). I respect their talent and what they've done for the game of basketball. Considering I dislike Kobe and the Lakers with a passion as opposed to LeBron only, I'd have to pick Kobe for the most fun watching.