By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XboxOne loses many exclusive games again. Your thoughts?

Are you disappointed, Xbox-Console-Fans?

yes =( goodbye xbox1 261 34.52%

Yes of course!Damn Microsoft! 65 8.60%

A little bit 57 7.54%

I do not care 141 18.65%

I think..no.. 33 4.37%

No/exclusive games are not important to me. 46 6.08%

see results 153 20.24%

Total:756
SystemFailed said:
Well this is good news for ps4 and wiiu owners who doesn't have a xb1 that want to play this game and have the proper gaming pc to play this.

A number apparently so small MS doesn't mind launching this on PC.

Many of the best selling console games are also on PC. Personally, I like MS supporting Windows more.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Losing an Exclusive? It sounds as if QB isnt coming to X1 anymore. .
Aslong as you need a MS platform to play it i couldnt care less.
QB is going to be fantastic. I think other companies should follow and not limit there consumers.

rip

There's absolutely no reason to buy an Xbox One now is how I feel. I've been saying about this for a while as I have said before that I would like to buy an Xbox One, but not if all the "exclusive" games aren't actually exclusive and I can just get them on PC.

I fully expect Microsoft to just put all first party titles on PC now. Won't be surprised if Halo and Gears of War follow soon. Whatever more profits they gain in PC sales they most likely lose in Xbox One systems not being sold because now there is absolutely no reason to buy one.

It's good that more people get to play the game now I guess, but I just feel bad for all the Xbox One owners who bought the system for these "exclusive" games because I feel like they wasted their money, but it's their money and they can do what they want with it so I can't really say anything about that.

LOL: "I told you so!"

I said over and over that QB was coming to PC from the day it was announced! When will you people learn?!

If the game isn't Halo/Gears/Forza - it will be coming to PC.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network

I responded to a similar thread from another forum earlier, and while the topic discussion may not be a complete match, I feel my thoughts might still be worth something in this thread. Here's a copy-paste of my response to this news on that other forum:

There's no doubt still a "hate Microsoft" bandwagon in which the narrative for MS exclusives coming to PC is a "loss" and makes the Xbox One "not worth buying", but the vast majority of people who use this narrative neither own a PC capable of matching the graphical fidelity/performance of the Xbox One nor will even buy these games on PC anyway knowing that they're still supporting Microsoft as a result of their purchase.

The reality is that the current gen x86 consoles ARE budget PC gaming in a nutshell. And due to their mass production, no end-user will EVER build a more powerful gaming PC for $350. A common mistake is to just look at the CPU, GPU, and RAM and say, "look at how much better the components I can buy for $350 are!" while completely forgetting that to match what comes in the box of the console requires buying a PC case, a mouse and keyboard, Windows 10, internal components, etc. that all add up to well beyond $350 (not to mention a cheap headset if you want to match the Xbox One's pack-in like-for-like). When all is said and done, if someone doesn't have a gaming PC that matches or exceeds the performance of a gaming console, I will recommend the gaming console. Every. Single. Time.

On the PC side of gaming, if you wish to build something better than the consoles, then you're in business. PC gaming is no longer the budget friendly option (and in many ways, never was: it was an odd exception that last generation's HD console twins were matched if not exceeding the then-high-performance PCs), it's the option you go for because you want the best of the best. BUT, as a person with a beast of a gaming rig, therein lies another side of the argument against PC gaming: we spend all this money to get the top-notch gaming performance only to have our versions of games be marginally "upgraded" from their console versions. The excuse to go PC loses a major step here since these "better" versions are just a few bells and whistles thrown on. Developers are NOT going to give PC gamers the original release trailer for The Witcher 3 or The Division and give console gamers the latest, downgraded version.

In conclusion: yes, most people who simply knock the Xbox One simply because its exclusives come to PC are doing so simply for the sake of hating on Microsoft. There was NEVER a buying intention from these people to begin with. To people considering an Xbox One that are a bit more impressionable and affected by the "go PC" narrative of MS haters, it's a very simple question: does your PC exceed what the Xbox One can do? If not, then buy an Xbox One. By the time you're done upgrading or building a new PC, you'll have spent more money. If you're willing to spend even MORE money to get better graphics and performance, it sadly won't give you the night-and-day difference you deserve. If you can live with that, go PC.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

If it's PC only, it doesn't matter. What matters is if it's CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE. PC gamers rarely buy any entire console for one game.

Poor Crapgamer.

KazumaKiryu said:
For many players and fans the biggest nightmare on xboxone has come true in future: 

I love this hyperbole.

But personally I agree. This is an unfathomable catastrophy for Xbox. MS always makes this mistake. He puts a knife in the back of his most loyal fans.

Think about the list wars now - the Xbox list got smaller and all of a sudden the competition can say about the greatest games on your console:
"I can play it too lmao".

The one thing you can be certain about as a Xbox fan is that sooner or later the knife will be in your back.

In my opinion MS needs to leave this business and allow somebody else to take on the mission of keeping Sony and its fans in check.

Yeah, I am kinda dissapointed, since I have almost no reason to buy it, and I was excited lately for the game Layers of Fear, and now, itll come to PS4, so thats another game that I will buy in PS4 instead of Xbone... I just have 2 games, Halo MCC and Rise of the Tomb Raider, which if I waited I could have bought in ps4 as well... Shyte Micro$oft, you sold me a lie >.<

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.