By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What NX launch titles do you want ?

Give me metroid, pikmin and dragon quest and I'm happy

Around the Network

New Zelda, Mario 3D game ala Mario 64, Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing and new Pikmin. A guy can dream, can't he?

If I could pick.. a new Splatoon game :D

I think I would wait to buy the console until it dropped anyways

Need to know what NX is before answering.

Zelda NX (Cancel the Wii U one and focus on the NX version)
Final Fantasy 7 remake
Dragon Quest 11
Xenoblade Chronicles NX

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

final fantasy XV
KG3

mountaindewslave said:

if I could pick?

a Mario Galaxy and F-Zero installment. I think that would gurantee the system's success

seriously if they have a fairly regular controller and Mario Galaxy when the NX launches then the system will do great. I still constantly see people on like Twitch streaming Mario Galaxy, people love that series

if they wanted to gurantee success launch with a Mario Galaxy game and a console Pokemon dedicated game (an updated Pokemon Stadium!!!!)

knowing Nintendo lately though they'll probably launch lacklusterly with like a 2D Mario and Pikmin :/ 

personally I would love to see F-Zero revived and a new 3D platforming IP (sorry Splatoon, but you didn't really fill my new IP niche craving from Nintendo)

I am pretty sure we will not have 2D Mario on launch maybe not even in first year. NSMB get stailed and they already done too much 2D Marios this and previous gen, and they said they going in new direction wiht 2D Mario games, not to mentione that 2D Mario is not best title for launch like we saw on Wii U.

IMO, new 3D Mario game and Zelda U port are almost certain for NX launch. But Smash Bros 4 port new Pokemon and Pikmin 4 also have good chances.

Zelda WiiU

Real 3D Mario

New IP from Retro Studios

And they should get all the big third party titles that comes out at the time. So if it's for this christmas, they should have  games like Watch Dogs 2,  FFXV, For Honor, Dishnored 2, Battlefield 5, the new call of duty and so on.

And I think they should court indies for having games like Bloodstained, Shadow of the Eternals, and Yooka Laylee.

And to help the sales, I think they should release these for the first year: GOTY edition of Smash Bros WiiU, a new animal crossing and Mario Kart 9 

My guesses.

Legend of Zelda NX - Nov '16
Diddy Kong Racing NX - Nov '16

Super Smash Bros. All-Stars - Dec '16 (Smash Melee, Brawl, and U on one disc w/upgraded graphics)

Splatoon NX - April '17

Super Mario NX - June '17

Animal Crossing NX - August '17

Luigi's Mansion 3 - October '17

Mario Kart 9 - November '17

Bayonetta 3 - Early 2018

A real new Zelda, cross platform with WiiU wont make me buy NX,

A new Fire Emblem or a New Jrpg like Xenoblade.

Only these 3 game could make me buy NX.