By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What NX launch titles do you want ?

V-r0cK said:
Toxy said:

You just ruled out 'mature' titles such as: Metroid, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles and Bayonetta. You sir, get an angry hand gesture. Receive it now!

So yea pretty much I ruled out everything you mentioned because I want something 'completely new' lol That's what it means =P

Splatoon was a nice new IP, but like i said i don't want something kiddy looking.

Seems like im the only one (or one of the few) that wants something new because majority just list the standard Nintendo games (with the exception of a few typical 3rd party game).  

With the responses we're getting in this thread kind of makes you question why some people complain about the lack of 3rd party support for Nintendo.

You literally said, "nothing related to any of the cast in the Smash Bros circle" so yes based on your own words that rules out the franchises that he listed.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Not sure really. I just want something new. Maybe a new big world 3D Mario game?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

For 3rd party
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII:R
Tekken 7
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Battlefront 2 / Other Star Wars game
Assassin's Creed

1st Party
Eternal Darkness 2 / Shadow of the Eternals
Zelda U
Super Mario 3D World 2
Pokemon

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

zorg1000 said:
V-r0cK said:

So yea pretty much I ruled out everything you mentioned because I want something 'completely new' lol That's what it means =P

Splatoon was a nice new IP, but like i said i don't want something kiddy looking.

Seems like im the only one (or one of the few) that wants something new because majority just list the standard Nintendo games (with the exception of a few typical 3rd party game).  

With the responses we're getting in this thread kind of makes you question why some people complain about the lack of 3rd party support for Nintendo.

You literally said, "nothing related to any of the cast in the Smash Bros circle" so yes based on your own words that rules out the franchises that he listed.

Yeap, like I said, I want something "completely new".  I want Nintendo to surprise me  =)

V-r0cK said:
zorg1000 said:

Yeap, like I said, I want something "completely new".  I want Nintendo to surprise me  =)

Disregard what I said, I misread your last post which led me to think you were contradicting yourself.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
every Japanese game that Square is releasing this year as well as a FF14 port.

fleischr said:
For 3rd party
Final Fantasy XV
Tekken 7
Assassin's Creed                               

Maybe it'll get Assassin's Creed...maybe

Keybladewielder said:
animegaming said:
every Japanese game that Square is releasing this year as well as a FF14 port.

fleischr said:
For 3rd party
Final Fantasy XV
Tekken 7
Assassin's Creed                               

Maybe it'll get Assassin's Creed...maybe

not gonna happen at least if the NX is launching this year

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/11/ubisoft-confirms-no-assassins-creed-this-year

F ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

animegaming said:

not gonna happen at least if the NX is launching this year

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/11/ubisoft-confirms-no-assassins-creed-this-year

No Assassin's Creed this year? :O it's a miracle

if I could pick?

a Mario Galaxy and F-Zero installment. I think that would gurantee the system's success

seriously if they have a fairly regular controller and Mario Galaxy when the NX launches then the system will do great. I still constantly see people on like Twitch streaming Mario Galaxy, people love that series

if they wanted to gurantee success launch with a Mario Galaxy game and a console Pokemon dedicated game (an updated Pokemon Stadium!!!!)

knowing Nintendo lately though they'll probably launch lacklusterly with like a 2D Mario and Pikmin :/ 

personally I would love to see F-Zero revived and a new 3D platforming IP (sorry Splatoon, but you didn't really fill my new IP niche craving from Nintendo)