By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What NX launch titles do you want ?

Well humm..

1- a new Zelda game (with the engine they use for the tech demo)

2- a new Metroid game (2D)

But i know nothing of this will happen...    

Around the Network

Super Mario 64-2

Considering that it's most likely a handheld launching this year:
-Pokemon Gen 7
-Mario Kart
-Super Smash Bros. 4 Nintendo 3DS port

I'll go with what realistically we can expect:

-3D Mario
-Pikmin 4
-Zelda U port
-Smash Bros 4 port
-Diddy Kong Racing 2

Enhanced version of Zelda U and 3D Mario.

Around the Network

I really wouldn't care. I only buy consoles when the next generation of Pokemon arrives. It saves me money at the beginning of the gen and avoid possible early droughts.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

TomaTito said:

Streets of Rage NX

OK, I'll be serious and re-post what I said when a similar topic came up a few days ago: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212906

Cross (NX) Wars: it needs a new entry pronto.

Endless Ocean Xplore

Mario Kart 9: classic

Pikmin 4: for the NeXt

Spla2n: in the second year after MK and Smash.

Super Mario Universe: an ode to Mario's history from 2D to 3D

Wii Sports Land: open world Wuhu Island, kinda like a mesh of WSR, NintendoLand and Go Vacation.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

3D Mario, Sonic 25th Anniversary game, Zelda U, Pikmin 4, Mass Effect and.... that's about it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Zelda U
3D Mario
Smash 4 port
every Japanese game that Square is releasing this year as well as a FF14 port.

Toxy said:
V-r0cK said:
Just something completely new and not kiddy looking. Nothing related to any of the cast in the Smash Bros circle.

You just ruled out 'mature' titles such as: Metroid, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles and Bayonetta. You sir, get an angry hand gesture. Receive it now!

So yea pretty much I ruled out everything you mentioned because I want something 'completely new' lol That's what it means =P

Splatoon was a nice new IP, but like i said i don't want something kiddy looking.

Seems like im the only one (or one of the few) that wants something new because majority just list the standard Nintendo games (with the exception of a few typical 3rd party game).  

With the responses we're getting in this thread kind of makes you question why some people complain about the lack of 3rd party support for Nintendo.