By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes 196 77.17%

No 22 8.66%

I don't know 18 7.09%

Xbox rules. 17 6.69%

Total:253

Simple questions. I do personally because the universe is infinite supposedly and everything that makes us can be found throughout the universe.

Around the Network

Do Aliens believe in us?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I do. I can not believe that there is no other forms of life outside of Earth.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Yesh I do

Of course.

Around the Network

The truth is out there. *X-Files music plays*

I'd say yes but as the quote goes, "Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

Do I believe that aliens exist? Yes. Do I believe that they've visited Earth? No.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

As much as I believe in Dinosaurs.
Of course we haven't found any alien bones, yet there are an estimated 8.8 billion earth like planets in our galaxy alone. What are the chances there was/is/will be no other intelligent life out there.

No, but that doesn't mean I don't think they exist. Quite the contrary; I think there's a high probability they do exist. That is, my stance is that there's a certain probability they exist and that's it. No need to resort to simple a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

Considering how vast the galaxy is, and that there are different galaxies, there has to be life somewhere out there, outside of Earth.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."