By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Stage 1 - Round 6

So lemme just say that the stupid thing about losing points for not voting in your own round is that you won't know when it's your round, so you'll have to be on every day and make sure to check this threads. Seems like a pretty weird rule that's just there for no real reason.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
So lemme just say that the stupid thing about losing points for not voting in your own round is that you won't know when it's your round, so you'll have to be on every day and make sure to check this threads. Seems like a pretty weird rule that's just there for no real reason.

You knowingly entered the contest, unlike greatest user. With vanity, comes consequences. 😉

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Teeqoz said:

pbroy has actually been notifying everyone who has participated so far when their round came, on their wall.

True. Pbroy has been ontop of things.

In most cases, a user does know it's their round. They just stay away because:

A. Don't want to be involved in the voting mind game.
B. Don't want to add points to others, because they most likely will add 1p to themselves. (Which this round just threw out the window) 😆

Why the -5p makes sense:

A. If one user in the round votes and others in the round don't, the user voting will most likely be lowering themselves in the count. This makes it fair.
B. It's more fun! 😃

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Teeqoz said:

You knowingly entered the contest, unlike greatest user. With vanity, comes consequences. 😉

I didn't enter the contest

But if you post on peoples walls when it's their round, I guess it's okay. It still seems like a pretty pointless rule, but eh, whatever.

Stats87 said:
Slimebeast said:

Cool. So your mother migrated to Canada? But what about your dad? He is immigrants or just his parents are immigrants?

Why did you end up in the Netherlands?

What does a grade 4 model bla bla bla mean?

Both of my parents born in Canada. my mothers parents came to Canada in the 50's. On my father's side it was his grandparents that came over. 

My girlfriend is from the Netherlands. We met while she was doing her Master's/internship in Vancouver where I am from. For now we've decided to live in her home country 

Model UN = Model United Nations. Grade 4 is level of school is like 9 and 10 year olds haha. It was a joke about pretend sessions we had as kids in school where you each represented a mix of countries

Stop already, you're going to make him wet. 😋

BTW, I love the confidence of giving yourself 5p. Yet, it doesn't make me feel like you deserve less points because of that. 😆

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Congrats on Pest and Mordred!

5p - Stats
4p - Dahum
3p - Fragile
2p - Gooch
1p - 160rmf

5p - Dahum
4p - Stats
3p - Fragile
2p - Gooch
1p - 160rmf

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

5p - Stats87
4p - Duham
3p - FragilE
2p - gooch_destroyer
1p - 160rmf

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m