Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Stage 1 - Round 6

gooch_destroyer said:
5p- Stats
4p- Me (lol)
3p- 160rmf
2p- FragilE
1p- Dahum

We are each other's last! how cool man! lol

I would've placed you higher if u had a facing pic btw :)

Around the Network
Dahum said:
gooch_destroyer said:
5p- Stats
4p- Me (lol)
3p- 160rmf
2p- FragilE
1p- Dahum

We are each other's last! how cool man! lol

I would've placed you higher if u had a facing pic btw :)

I had others but, this was the best one.

5 - FragilE^ - the name reminds me of Fragile Dreams ;)
I can't vote for the others... Not the one to rank people by their looks, so only voting for the one that reminds me something beautiful.

5p Fragile
4p Stats
3p Gooch
2p Dahum
1p 160rmf

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Kuksenkov said:
I can't vote for the others... Not the one to rank people by their looks, so only voting for the one that reminds me something beautiful.

Fragile Dreams was awesome! Well. Story, concept and visuals at least. Fighting in that game could get a bit annoying at times. Thanks for the vote, but I suspect it won't count unless you give everyone a rating :P Guess I'll keep those five points on the side instead :)

Around the Network

I don't like the -5 points rule. Many users don't have time to come here every day.

5p - Stats
4p - Fragile
3p - Dahum
2p - Gooch
1p - 160rmf

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

5p - Stats87
4p - Dahum
3p - gooch_destroyer
2p - FragilE^
1p - 160rmf

What is happening

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Kuksenkov said:

Sorry, but you have to vote for everyone or it doesn't count.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

First off I'd just like to say to everyone involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bor44-RK44U

Now

5p - Stats87 - Love the beard and the vest...but why not look at the camera more and show off the green eyes?
4p - Dahum - Excellent beard sculpting and haircut
3p - FragilE^ = Nice accessorizing with the headphones, also props for a well executed selfie in an airplane
2p - gooch_destroyer - That drink looks refreshing. Good side profile with a thoughtful and pensive gaze off into the sun
1p - 160rmf - Nice look, but with the straightforwardness of the photo there aren't enough side things to add to the overall photo experience. Although i do like the usage of a subtle smile