By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new hope...for Crash fans.

Tagged games:

E3 2016 cant come soon enough.....

Around the Network

Sony Middle East don't know anything. And they wouldn't be allowed to tease anything even if they did know something.

Don't copy random editorials.

I hate Crash's newer design so much. They removed everything that made him likable.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Like most nostalgic things, they're will be a large group of people who will hate it for being too much the same and a large group of people who will hate it for being too different. I just hope it's a really good platformer like R&C, J&D, BK etc

Also, where is the mod gone that works at Sony Japan. Not seen her here in ages.

Around the Network

FYI it reads "wanted".

Sony have been teasing crash since the PS4 was announced, this is gonna be the new TLG where every event people are gonna say "where was crash?!" when it isnt announced.

Crash Bandicoot!!!
I want to see you at E3 2016!!!

I don't understand why people want Crash so much. Naughty Dog won't be doing it, so there's no point getting super hyped.
Also obligatory Spyro > Crash.

Watch it beeing a collaboration with Activision for Candy CrAsh Saga

BraLoD said:
Nem said:
I still don't understand requests for a new crash. I'm not sure people understand what they are asking for and what reality can achieve. Naughty og isn't going to develop a new Crash, Activision holds the license. What can you hope the see from these conditions?
To exist, crash ps4 is gonna have a new developer. This is the only crash you can see.

1. Sony reaches Activision, wants Crash back
2. Activision sells Sony a licence for 1 or more Crash titles
3. Sony reaches Insomniac, wants Crash made
4. Insomniac sells its services for Sony, develops the game(s)
5. Meltdown
6. Win

I think Sanzaru will do it. But if Insomniac does it, then they have the benefit of ND as neighbors.

Edit: Nvm they look busy atm. ND 2nd team could even be working on it.