By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new hope...for Crash fans.

Tagged games:

please let it be true

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

The more accurate description is:

"The most demanded character...Where are you crash?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Crash is gone missing since 2008, no matter what happened to this guy for a long time.

The guy with his t-shirt could be a message for E3 2016... Hmm.. *solves puzzle* September 9, 1996, that's Crash's birthday. He'll be revealed on June 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAiJ0VQbQIM

Declassified (creepy smirk)

I still don't understand requests for a new crash. I'm not sure people understand what they are asking for and what reality can achieve. Naughty og isn't going to develop a new Crash, Activision holds the license. What can you hope the see from these conditions?
To exist, crash ps4 is gonna have a new developer. This is the only crash you can see.

My only memory of Crash Bandicoot is borrowing Wrath's Cortex from my friend and wanting to destroy it due to the loading times.

Around the Network

What does Sony mid east even do? I didn't even know they were a thing

Nem said:
I still don't understand requests for a new crash. I'm not sure people understand what they are asking for and what reality can achieve. Naughty og isn't going to develop a new Crash, Activision holds the license. What can you hope the see from these conditions?
To exist, crash ps4 is gonna have a new developer. This is the only crash you can see.

1.) Activition delisted Crash on their website.
2.) Sony Japan Studio makers of Puppeteer could easily create another Crash and get a guaranteed breakout title.
3.) Naught Dog could give guidance (kind of like Nintendo doing with 3rd parties now)

Imagine the meltdowns if it was nintendo who bought it to activision

If that is the design they're going with they can keep it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I hope the game they are making will feature the crash from the first few games and not the one on the poster, but if we get confirmation of a new Crash Bandicoot title in the vain of the originals, I will immediately buy a PS4.