By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new hope...for Crash fans.

Tagged games:

Farsala said:
BraLoD said:

1. Sony reaches Activision, wants Crash back
2. Activision sells Sony a licence for 1 or more Crash titles
3. Sony reaches Insomniac, wants Crash made
4. Insomniac sells its services for Sony, develops the game(s)
5. Meltdown
6. Win

I think Sanzaru will do it. But if Insomniac does it, then they have the benefit of ND as neighbors.

Edit: Nvm they look busy atm. ND 2nd team could even be working on it.

I would prefer Insomniac to make it since I prefer the R&C games over the Sanzaru Sly games. The humour is better and the overall writing. 

If not Insomniac than give it to Playtonic.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
patronmacabre said:
I don't understand why people want Crash so much. Naughty Dog won't be doing it, so there's no point getting super hyped.
Also obligatory Spyro > Crash.

Well, in fairness, once Naughty Dog steps away from Uncharted, they very well could pick it up (especially with the game launching in April and E3 is in June). Would probably match (or get fairly close to) FFVII:R bombshell announcement!

Yoshida replied: "I doubt it".

http://www.gamepur.com/news/21428-crash-bandicoot-return-ps4-i-doubt-it-says-yoshida-defends-ffvii-remake.html

Hunting Season is done...

Imagine Crash world on oculus rift. Just imagine it!! Realistic virtual reality is one thing, (a la virtual walk to the shop 2019) but being able to go into a cartoon world is so much better. 

Protendo said:
Nem said:
I still don't understand requests for a new crash. I'm not sure people understand what they are asking for and what reality can achieve. Naughty og isn't going to develop a new Crash, Activision holds the license. What can you hope the see from these conditions?
To exist, crash ps4 is gonna have a new developer. This is the only crash you can see.

1.) Activition delisted Crash on their website.
2.) Sony Japan Studio makers of Puppeteer could easily create another Crash and get a guaranteed breakout title.
3.) Naught Dog could give guidance (kind of like Nintendo doing with 3rd parties now)

As far as i know, the people that created Crash are no longer at ND.

You are hoping Activision sold the brand back to Sony and that a different developer can do it justice. Good luck! You're going to need it.

CGI-Quality said:
patronmacabre said:
I don't understand why people want Crash so much. Naughty Dog won't be doing it, so there's no point getting super hyped.
Also obligatory Spyro > Crash.

Well, in fairness, once Naughty Dog steps away from Uncharted, they very well could pick it up (especially with the game launching in April and E3 is in June). Would probably match (or get fairly close to) FFVII:R bombshell announcement!

Seriously, they would make Jak 4 before they would crash. They have said they have no interest in making those kinds of games anymore, so i woudn't hold my breath to either one.

Around the Network

can they make a good 3d platformer tho? 

PS4 owners are getting TLG, FFVII Remake & Shenmue 3, why not Crash?

PotentHerbs said:
PS4 owners are getting TLG, FFVII Remake & Shenmue 3, why not Crash?

Exactly what i said in my post earlier. Sony listens!!! 

As much as I love Crash, I would prefer a new MediEvil, but it will never happen unfortunately :(

Risthel said:
As much as I love Crash, I would prefer a new MediEvil, but it will never happen unfortunately :(

If it happens, I might just have to pick up a PS4...