By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new hope...for Crash fans.

Tagged games:

Just don't be Crash Bandicoot: Nuts n' Bolts. Please :(

Around the Network

It reads: Most Wanted person... Where are you, Crash ?

You know what I think is going on with these constant teases? Sony are trying to put pressure on Activision in order to get the rights to make a Crash game.

The PS5 Exists. 

I think Sony Middle East just dropped the bomb.

Probably means psone compatibility coming to the ps4 via the store, I'm torn between getting access to the digital games I already have from the ps3/Vita on the system or if they go the route of the ps2 games and add some proper upscaling and achievements but ask us to buy them again. Both options would be nice! but unlikely.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
VaultDweller said:

No Pun intend? 

gooch_destroyer said:
VaultDweller said:

No Pun intend? 

Many puns intended.

They have been teasing Crash since the first PS4 advert. This must be the longest tease I've come across and if real, I think Sony has been working on this with Activision since the beginning of this gen. There is no way Sony would be able to tease this hard without having made a deal. Also explains Sony and Activision being so pally this gen.

If a new Crash game being made by Sony then that would be the best news EVERRR!

Oh please god i just want another quality go round with the original Crash design on PS4 quality graphics.

At this point they pretty much have to show something at E3 with all the teases they've been giving since PSX.