By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever wanted a game to suck? Why?

With a game? No. Admittedly, I wished certain genres would lose some of their popularity or gain any popularity.

Around the Network

Yes, a lot.

On rare occasions I have, but it's more been with controversial developers that I've lost any respect for but for the most part, I don't wish ill will towards any games.

POE said:
Yes, a lot.

Names, POE, we need names!

FNAF World

Lol, Scott Cawthon really had the recognition go through his head. Wanted it to be terrible to teach him a lesson.

Ended up being atrocious. Youtubers despised it, scott removed it and promised to make it free when finished, and now he learned a good lesson. The original series was meh, but he still did work hard to try to create a popular game. I give him credit for that only. Otherwise, he needs to stop creating games or try doing something different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Tales of Xillia, but that was a self fulfilling prophecy...

Only when developers consistently put out unfinished games. For instance I really hoped that Assassin's Creed: Syndicate was terrible so that maybe people would finally stop letting Ubisoft get away with it. But otherwise no, hoping a game will be bad is pretty petty.

I would love COD sale suck! why ? because it COD!

Pretty much any game the is labeled a "______ Killer". It usually is the gaming media that gives the title but it pisses me off! How dare some company see another game succeed and then try to cash in on that success, borrow their elements, and then label themselves better!?!

Final Fantasy killer, Halo killer, Gran Turismo killer, Zelda killer, Smash Bros kilker? I hate you all!!

No, I want all games to be good, even the ones I probably won't play (many sport games, online focused game)).

Why should I wish that fans of these genres/games get mediocre or bad games?