By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever wanted a game to suck? Why?

Probably almost any game EA makes since they refuse to make another General Chaos. I did break my EA boycott with NFS: Most Wanted U purchase after Criterion Games pretty much died.

Around the Network
kooltrex said:

Why did it disappoint you as a Mega Man fan?

I guess as a fan of classic Mega Man, I was expecting a platformer that required rather good reflexes and whatnot to get past levels, with rather fluid combat with the mega buster.

Shovel Knight didn't feel super punishing, and combat always felt off to me, like pogoing an enemy in Shovel Knight never felt satisfying to me.

Again, just my opinion, I honestly don't like Shovel Knight, and I'm not really looking forward to a sequel, nor could I care if it sucks.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Many times. Right now i want Shenmue 3 to suck just because i think it'll be very funny if one of the most anticipated games ever turns out to be crap.

During the very beginning of this generation I was crossing my fingers every time a ps4 game released that it would suck. And it kept happening time and time again. It was hilarious. Bloodborne finally broke that curse, and it hasn't really ever been the same since.

Ive never wanted a game to be bad.
Ive wanted a game to sell bad, to make the developers of said game realise they did something wrong (imo) ect.

Around the Network

Games of popular genres I dislike. I don't want them to suck, I want them to bomb. Why? I'm selfish, I'd like the industry to do games of genres I love xDDDDDD. Wishful thinking, obviously. At least, please, just recover turn-based games.

Not really, bu there are games that I would not want to buy regardless if it was good or bad

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

i never want games to suck, i just except certain games to be let downs just like fallout 4 was for many

PerturbedKitty said:
During the very beginning of this generation I was crossing my fingers every time a ps4 game released that it would suck. And it kept happening time and time again. It was hilarious. Bloodborne finally broke that curse, and it hasn't really ever been the same since.

Just hoping that they are saving all the good game energy for that Ratchet and Clank remake huh? :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
PerturbedKitty said:

Just hoping that they are saving all the good game energy for that Ratchet and Clank remake huh? :)

lol

just 8  more days. i cant wait, im so tired of this shit.