By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you have the most fun with last gen?

Tagged games:

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Still play it to this day... Still my most played game ever.. Still enjoy it immensely... Still my favorite game ever. Lol

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I think Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. First time was fun, second time was even more fun getting to unlock everything else.

Valkyria Chronicles played it thousands of times.

Metroid Prime 3, I played that game like 6 or 7 times, then another 5 times when the prime trilogy came.

Tough call. For console, I definitely logged more hours with Xenoblade than anything else (still logging, actually), but it's designed to be a much longer game than most others. I also had an absolute blast with Geometry Wars Galaxies, Kirby's Epic Yarn, BIT.TRIP Beat, Zack & Wiki (another one that I'm not finished with yet), and even Wii Sports. I'd probably go with either Geometry Wars Galaxies or BIT.TRIP Beat.

For handheld, Picross DS is easily my most played (I still play it almost every day), but I might give the slight edge to Ghost Trick. That game was just so awesome and had me alternately laughing and frowning (from thinking so hard).

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
J-Stars Victory Vs.
All Naruto Storm games
Jojo All Star Battle
Sonic Generations
SSBBrawl

Oh god , I can stay here forever and ever :c

Sports Champions. Oh, I cant even imagine how much time we have spent playing Bocce and Discogolf. Hundreds of hours. That game is so fun and entertaining.

Uncharted 2
God Of War 3
Heavy Rain
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Tekken 6

If we talk about actual fun, my answer would be Saints Row: The Third (actually all the SR games, but 3 had the right dose of goofiness).

If we talk about games we played or hooked us the most, then I'll go with Civilization V.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

DiRT2

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.