By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you have the most fun with last gen?

Tagged games:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I spent so many hours making random stages in stage builder, trying to complete all those challeges, did at least three playthroughs of Subspace Emissary, and did a bunch of free-for-alls.

Looking back, I sure did waste a lot of time in a game that I think has poorly aged. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Shadow8 said:

Now that you mention Sinnoh, my copy of Platinum, in terms of longevity was #1. Had 150+ hours in that one, max money and quite a few level 100s.

Cynthia was a piece of cake too ;)

I will never forget the battle with Cynthia. I didn't actually lose to her but I do remember that her team sweeped every single one of my Pokemon except for one and then I managed to make a comeback from there. I've never felt so tense in a Pokemon battle before, it was great.

Oh yea overall her team was really good, I never lost against her(1 pokemon left, just like you though). She made me work for those victories every time(especially that Garchomp...)and it never stopped being thrilling.

Favorite Champion hands down.

A really tough question....

Gen 7 is my favourite because of all the games on the DS, which is where most of my favourite games come from..

I guess Dragon Quest IX will be my pick because it's really fun and I was able to play multiplayer with different people so that was awesome!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

As a few others have said, COD4

I was blown away with everything and sunk in sooooo many hours and made a lot of psn friends through it.

But over time, the friends list diminished, the game was abandoned and the lobbies were hacked. 50,000 people used to live there, now it's a ghost town. I thought the magic had ended and moved on to other games and other CODs.

Recently however, out of boredom and curiosity I turned on my PS3 and put in my disc to see if my memory was just nostalgia, or if the game was pure quality, if it was as good as I remembered...

...and it was incredible. It was everything I had remembered. Staying in a lobby for hours, playing dozens of matches and racking up countless kills, deaths.

I have over 1K hours on Smash Bros. Brawl. That game was so addicting. Loved the adventure mode too. Spent 200hrs there alone.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:

Call of duty modern warfare. I played the game for 2 years straight without touching any other game. I played at every chance I could find. Always thinking about my performance before falling asleep. I guess being my first online game has something to do with it. I piled up over 100k kills. I saw the dawn rise multiple time by just saying "one more match". If there is a remaster, I would buy it again.

I used to play MW everyday as well until the day I had to switch my internet providers. I didn't have internet access at home for two weeks. So I played my backlog of Wii games instead. After that I decided no to play too much online shooters. It was fun, but I was playing way too much.  I also used to say "one more match" , but at the end was more like 10 , 20 matches.      

Either Gears of War 3, Dark Souls or Resident Evil 5.

The mass effect games were easily my favorite from last gen. Played through those suckers probably at least 20 times...

This is actually a good question. Last gen had many good games, but few of them were something special. That said, I guess my pick is Twilight Princess, with Mario Galaxy being a close second and Resident Evil 5 being third.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Skyrim

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261